napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Review test cyp and arimidex pharmacom basicstero

Eattolift

I just wanted to write a review on my experience. Overall great experience easy order Bitcoin easy plus discount gear was great bloods proved so now I'm just cruising until I blast off again no pip fast delivery awesome I will be recommending to all my friends and will def be placing more orders first order was 7 vials of test e and 2 blisters of adex

Great way to troll. You join and make one post about a source who isn't represented here... way to go. Tell him if he needs customers planet fitness is open late I hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wish someone would delete this bullshit post. Fucking troll. This lil' shithead has one post and it's to advertise for some mother fucker we don't even condone here... WTF.

Do not order from this guy. He resells the same pharmacom products as our pharmacomstore sponser here at a higher price than they do! Why? If our sponsers who actually pay to be here can afford to sell the exact same gear for a cheaper price they why is everything you carry $5-$15 more??? Is your goal just to rip people off? I'm not one to bash sources but if they arent on this board and pull crap like this then they can have it. You have no reason to insult the members of this board with your fake reviews and ridiculous pricing and terrible website design. If you cant even put enough thought into getting those things right my best guess is your actual service is just as bad if not worse.

Someone delete these guys if possible.

His account was made 2 days ago, you join the forum and make an account just to say this? If i am wrong please let me know.

While I agree with everything everyone said above I have ordered with Frank before when I was first starting out. He charges more because he is US domestic. I would be more pissed off if this dude was advertising a completely unaffiliated ugl.

Anyways... Delete this craziness.

44 is always on top of shit. When is he going to get MOD status?? Then again we may end up with...
095f481a4c971ff07b27a5e7771a0f61.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom