napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Reliable source

Carmel cowboy

Hi everyone this is my first post but have been reading on the forum for a couple of weeks now. Just have a few questions about the sources here. What the quality of product? What's the most reliable source that you could be certain that everything you order is of high quality? I am 42 5'10 and 240lbs body fat estimated around 15%. My goal is to go back on stage to compete in bodybuilding. Have been lifting since the age of 16.

Welcome to AR Cowboy. Our sources here are all G2G. If they were not, they wouldn't be here. I'd say read a bunch of posts. Decide what your after and make contact with one of them. You can't go wrong Bud. Good luck!

Welcome to AR my friend. Good to have you.
Plenty of options here.

Domestic or international? What specifically are you looking for?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You cannot go wrong with anyone here. As a mod, I'd probably never just say a certain source. But if you read the reviews, you can see for yourself that you can't go wrong.

Welcome to AR! My first cycle, I've ran phurious and loved it. Now I just put in an order from roids24 on their radjay line they have. Can't wait!

Welcome to AR bro. As others have stated, I think all of the sources here are reliable. Personally I've used Robolics, Roids24 and Hipo and they're definitely G2G. I'm sure you can find good honest reviews on all of the sources. Best of luck & hope to see you around.

Thank you for the welcome everyone, fell like part of the family and that's a great feeling! As far as what I am looking for, I am looking to put quality mass on! As I wrote earlier I would like to compete again by October of 2016. I am a beginner with AAS but have read a good amount about the topic but no info is more valuable then from people like here at AR. People that have actually done it and had direct experience. I looking forward to learning as much as possible and will apologize in advance for and stupid questions I may ask. I have only done 2 cycles and at the 6 week point of first cycle I tore my pec and needed surgery to repair it. Towards the end of regard some 6 months later I started my second cycle to help rebuild my chest arm and back! Just finished that cycle and starting pct. Still planning next cycle after adaquate rest! Thinking sus at 500 mg/wk, deca at 400mg/wk, dbol at 30mg for 6 weeks. Heard and read mixed reviews on how to treat sides from deca so still need some advice and help.

Thank you for the welcome everyone, fell like part of the family and that's a great feeling! As far as what I am looking for, I am looking to put quality mass on! As I wrote earlier I would like to compete again by October of 2016. I am a beginner with AAS but have read a good amount about the topic but no info is more valuable then from people like here at AR. People that have actually done it and had direct experience. I looking forward to learning as much as possible and will apologize in advance for and stupid questions I may ask. I have only done 2 cycles and at the 6 week point of first cycle I tore my pec and needed surgery to repair it. Towards the end of regard some 6 months later I started my second cycle to help rebuild my chest arm and back! Just finished that cycle and starting pct. Still planning next cycle after adaquate rest! Thinking sus at 500 mg/wk, deca at 400mg/wk, dbol at 30mg for 6 weeks. Heard and read mixed reviews on how to treat sides from deca so still need some advice and help.

You ran only 2 cycles? Were they oral only cycles? I'm assuming they are if you only ran them 6 weeks. I'd suggest running a test only cycle as a first injectable. Just so you can get the feel of test.

Hi everyone this is my first post but have been reading on the forum for a couple of weeks now. Just have a few questions about the sources here. What the quality of product? What's the most reliable source that you could be certain that everything you order is of high quality? I am 42 5'10 and 240lbs body fat estimated around 15%. My goal is to go back on stage to compete in bodybuilding. Have been lifting since the age of 16.

Welcome to AR bro. You are in the right place for the best information, sources, and advice you'll find anywhere. You'll fit right in to the awesome family we have here.

I've already hooked you up with that price list from Biotech, which is excellent gear quality. If you have any questions or concerns hit me up and I'll be happy to help you!

Welcome to AR bro. You are in the right place for the best information, sources, and advice you'll find anywhere. You'll fit right in to the awesome family we have here.

I've already hooked you up with that price list from Biotech, which is excellent gear quality. If you have any questions or concerns hit me up and I'll be happy to help you!

Thanks rickrock I am really interested in getting feedback from you as I have said before have read a lot of your post and really respect your knowledge brother as well as what you do!! If I remember correctly your looking to compete in physique?

You ran only 2 cycles? Were they oral only cycles? I'm assuming they are if you only ran them 6 weeks. I'd suggest running a test only cycle as a first injectable. Just so you can get the feel of test.

Yes ran two cycle first cycle was test E at 500mg/ week with dbol at 25mg a day for 6 weeks. Had to stop that cycle cause I tore my pec and doc said he wouldn't perform surgery till test was out of system and timing for surgery was important so the pec didn't full retract towards center line!

i can personally speak on the quality of Bio tech, and of course pure essence sarms which will be a great addition to any cycle, especially when you are doing cardio for cutting. i will be running phurious adrol and hip AI's coming up next week. but haven't heard any negative on any of our sponsors they are awesome and would think anyone of them wouldn't be here if they were questionable. and btw welcome to AR brother

Second cycle post surgery was test cyp 600mg and dbol at 30mg. That cycle ran a full 12 weeks and was amazing how much it help rebuild my chest and arm! Starting pct from that cycle as we speak!
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Mk 2866 25mg a day
GW 501516 20mg a day

Thanks rickrock I am really interested in getting feedback from you as I have said before have read a lot of your post and really respect your knowledge brother as well as what you do!! If I remember correctly your looking to compete in physique?

I've already competed in physique, but I'm looking to move into the new classic physique division this year, which is basically the look of the old school body builders from the golden age....Arnold, Frank Zane, Franco, etc...concentrating on aesthetics with respectable but not over the top size

I've already competed in physique, but I'm looking to move into the new classic physique division this year, which is basically the look of the old school body builders from the golden age....Arnold, Frank Zane, Franco, etc...concentrating on aesthetics with respectable but not over the top size

Nice. That will b fun

PHURIOUS

Well with all the questions I've answered for you via PM, I would think you find us trustworthy. Obviously it's your call though ;)

Top Bottom