sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reliable source

Reliable source

Hi everyone this is my first post but have been reading on the forum for a couple of weeks now. Just have a few questions about the sources here. What the quality of product? What's the most reliable source that you could be certain that everything you order is of high quality? I am 42 5'10 and 240lbs body fat estimated around 15%. My goal is to go back on stage to compete in bodybuilding. Have been lifting since the age of 16.

Welcome to AR Cowboy. Our sources here are all G2G. If they were not, they wouldn't be here. I'd say read a bunch of posts. Decide what your after and make contact with one of them. You can't go wrong Bud. Good luck!

Thanks for the welcome bro. I will continue to read and learn as much as possible.

All sources are good to go here brother. Welcome to the forum by the way!
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Welcome to AR my friend. Good to have you.
    Plenty of options here.

Domestic or international? What specifically are you looking for?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You cannot go wrong with anyone here. As a mod, I'd probably never just say a certain source. But if you read the reviews, you can see for yourself that you can't go wrong.

Welcome to AR! My first cycle, I've ran phurious and loved it. Now I just put in an order from roids24 on their radjay line they have. Can't wait!

Welcome to AR bro. As others have stated, I think all of the sources here are reliable. Personally I've used Robolics, Roids24 and Hipo and they're definitely G2G. I'm sure you can find good honest reviews on all of the sources. Best of luck & hope to see you around.

Thank you for the welcome everyone, fell like part of the family and that's a great feeling! As far as what I am looking for, I am looking to put quality mass on! As I wrote earlier I would like to compete again by October of 2016. I am a beginner with AAS but have read a good amount about the topic but no info is more valuable then from people like here at AR. People that have actually done it and had direct experience. I looking forward to learning as much as possible and will apologize in advance for and stupid questions I may ask. I have only done 2 cycles and at the 6 week point of first cycle I tore my pec and needed surgery to repair it. Towards the end of regard some 6 months later I started my second cycle to help rebuild my chest arm and back! Just finished that cycle and starting pct. Still planning next cycle after adaquate rest! Thinking sus at 500 mg/wk, deca at 400mg/wk, dbol at 30mg for 6 weeks. Heard and read mixed reviews on how to treat sides from deca so still need some advice and help.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmel cowboy View Post
    Thank you for the welcome everyone, fell like part of the family and that's a great feeling! As far as what I am looking for, I am looking to put quality mass on! As I wrote earlier I would like to compete again by October of 2016. I am a beginner with AAS but have read a good amount about the topic but no info is more valuable then from people like here at AR. People that have actually done it and had direct experience. I looking forward to learning as much as possible and will apologize in advance for and stupid questions I may ask. I have only done 2 cycles and at the 6 week point of first cycle I tore my pec and needed surgery to repair it. Towards the end of regard some 6 months later I started my second cycle to help rebuild my chest arm and back! Just finished that cycle and starting pct. Still planning next cycle after adaquate rest! Thinking sus at 500 mg/wk, deca at 400mg/wk, dbol at 30mg for 6 weeks. Heard and read mixed reviews on how to treat sides from deca so still need some advice and help.
    You ran only 2 cycles? Were they oral only cycles? I'm assuming they are if you only ran them 6 weeks. I'd suggest running a test only cycle as a first injectable. Just so you can get the feel of test.