napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Reliable RX Pharmacy Reviews

tower34

I sourced my PCT meds from Reliable RX Pharmacy and my numbers didn’t bounce back to the levels they have in the past. Specifically my T levels were about 100-200 points lower then they have been in the past and was wondering for it could be the quality of the meds I took.

This is my cycle and pct protocol.

300 mg test cyp x 10 weeks

Clomid ‪50/50/50/25‬/25/25
Nolva ‪40/40/40/20‬/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg x 2 a week.
HCG first two weeks after cycle 40 IU twice a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
I heard they are good to go but you should really give back to the community and support the forum sources. That's what they are here for.

I'm confused, first you state your numbers bounced back to previous levels, and then you state they're 1-200 points lower and question their potency. What are you trying to say? I've used reliable mostly for my HCG

I heard they are good to go but you should really give back to the community and support the forum sources. That's what they are here for.

I do support the forum sources. I have ordered from Robolics and have placed multiple orders from pharmacom and the person you rep. pharma lady.

I also post positive reviews along with supporting lab results.

I'm confused, first you state your numbers bounced back to previous levels, and then you state they're 1-200 points lower and question their potency. What are you trying to say? I've used reliable mostly for my HCG

I meant to say didn’t.

Not everyone bounces all the way back after PCT. Can't really blame it on the PCT drugs. It could get worse with every cycle also.

Not everyone bounces all the way back after PCT. Can't really blame it on the PCT drugs. It could get worse with every cycle also.

I understand. My pre cycle labs have at times been better then they were the previous cycle, so I was just wondering if anybody has had similar experiences.

I have a question for you though. Was the HCG also from reliable Rx pharmacy as well or?? Im curious because i have used Corin 5000iu from them. A few times it seemed to be working, but other times i ordered not so much 🤷*♂️

Top Bottom