osgear

Recommendations

Edddieg

28 yo
180lb
5'9
10%bf
2yrs training
I want to build lean hard muscle i feel ive put on good size with out AAS but not hard defined muscle any help will be apreciated

28 yo
180lb
5'9
10%bf
2yrs training
I want to build lean hard muscle i feel ive put on good size with out AAS but not hard defined muscle any help will be apreciated

If you're looking for someone to spoon-feed you a cycle, that ain't gonna happen brother. You need to do some research and propose a cycle, that in turn could be critiqued and tweaked if necessary. What is your previous aas cycle experience?

Oh not at all trying to find some one to spoon feed me a cycle my friend.. i just know theres alot of experienced vets in this forum that might know what stacks better with what to achieve what i am trying to achieve. but my fault i wasnt clear this would be my first cycle wesley

Test only for your first cycle man. That and a good diet will yield great results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No this would be the first time .ive only use prohormones in the past but thats it juicehead88

What is your diet like? Cause you said you are getting bigger but not muscle? How do you train?

Well i keep up with my macros i am @ 200 g protein 200 carbs 40 to 60 g in fat i train 2 hrs a day 5 days a week...but i do have muscle but not really defined and solid especially in the abdominal area ive dropped down carbs but not happy with the results i really do train hard and my job requires alot physical work

I keep up with my macros i am at 200g protein carbs i started keeping it at 200g aswell as far as my fats i do about 60 g
I work out 2hrs a day 5 times a week...i have put some muscle in but it is not as hard and defined as i would want it to be especially in my abdominal area i train hard i really do and my job requires alot of physical effort

Thats what i was thinking when i raised the carbs to 200 i was dragging on my work outs lately i thought i was carb defficient as far as my calories im at 2800

Damn you are way high. Your bmr is like 1600. Plus if you add activity level. It should only be like 2200. Id go more 55% protein 30% carbs 15% fats

I will have to switch my diet again i thought i had it right thank u guys thats really good insight...and well im not really happy with what i see in the mirror just yet...and when i did my inbody reading it came back with 10% i wasnt really convinced 🤔

I sure will i just joined this forum about three days ago and it has alot of good insight and great memebers still trying to get around and still need to find out how to post pics to show my progress thanks again my friend

Top Bottom