napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Recently got some stuff from Alpha North Labs

TheUgliestGuyOnHere

Hello everybody.

I ran 20mL of 300mg Test E from some British company or something (I think it said CIS on the bottle or something) and it was legit.
This was like 6 months ago. I can post pics of the bottle if anyone is interested in the exact name of the company.

Recently I ordered from Alpha North Labs. I am not sure if they are legit :S

From reading online there are many mixed reviews.

These last two weeks I finished off about 2mL that I had left from the old stuff. Monday is coming up and I am thinking of trying the new stuff. Kinda worried and thinking to order from a more trusted source that has lab results or people talking about blood test results.

Am I freaking out over nothing? Should I aim to get some more trustworthy stuff, maybe if anything just for PCT and AI cause I read some bad things about those products from Alpha North Labs.

Anyone have experience with them?
Thanks!

Stick to the sources on this site Bro, and never start a cycle unless you have everything including supports and PCT in hand......

Hello everybody.

I ran 20mL of 300mg Test E from some British company or something (I think it said CIS on the bottle or something) and it was legit.
This was like 6 months ago. I can post pics of the bottle if anyone is interested in the exact name of the company.

Recently I ordered from Alpha North Labs. I am not sure if they are legit :S

From reading online there are many mixed reviews.

These last two weeks I finished off about 2mL that I had left from the old stuff. Monday is coming up and I am thinking of trying the new stuff. Kinda worried and thinking to order from a more trusted source that has lab results or people talking about blood test results.

Am I freaking out over nothing? Should I aim to get some more trustworthy stuff, maybe if anything just for PCT and AI cause I read some bad things about those products from Alpha North Labs.

Anyone have experience with them?
Thanks!

Bro listen man this is your first post. Asking us about sources that are not sponsors here is like going to Costco and asking If they ever tried BJ’s brand. Lets us get to know you introduce yourself to we can guide you in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You seem to have a somewhat nonchalant attitude towards putting anabolic compounds in your body.

"Some British company or something?"

"Like 6 months ago?"

Top Bottom