napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Real, Quality Anavar

Jmuscle

Hi all,

I am looking for a new domestic anavar source for my wife. Anyone (preferably women) have experience with var from domestic sources on here? My biggest fear is ordering her Dbol in place of the var. She does her own cycle research, but I'm in charge of sources, which means it's my fault if something goes wrong haha. Any advice/opinions are welcome.

Thanks!

Right here bud. We have legit var and biotech and robo.

PHURIOUS

Roids24 carries multiple brands of anavar. All have plenty of feedback online. All have been lab maxed and mass spec'ed multiple times.

Domestically Robolics anavar is awesome! My GF is on it now. She has a log here too.

Good luck.

If you go with roids24 use code 5dc at checkout for 5% off.

Last edited:
Any source's anavar here is GTG. Im going to put my girl on ROBOLIC'S anavar this year though. Been running his cyp for the past month or so, absolutely motherfucking love it. Definitely great stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother I carry ZPHC Anavar, Alpha Pharma Anavar and Shree Venkatesh Anavar. And those are legit brands which contain exactly what label says. No dbol or winny :)

Hi all,

I am looking for a new domestic anavar source for my wife. Anyone (preferably women) have experience with var from domestic sources on here? My biggest fear is ordering her Dbol in place of the var. She does her own cycle research, but I'm in charge of sources, which means it's my fault if something goes wrong haha. Any advice/opinions are welcome.

Thanks!

Top Bottom