sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real primo and var!!!???

Real primo and var!!!???

Had what I thought to be a reliable source until I got some var through them witch as definitely not real any way wanting to start test primo var cycle if anyone can shed some light on a reliable source with real prim and var I would appreciate it thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Welcome to the forum. It's not in good taste to come in asking for sources right away. We know nothing about you. How about an introduction for starters. Why would you want var? That's pretty much only useful for women

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DTA707 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. It's not in good taste to come in asking for sources right away. We know nothing about you. How about an introduction for starters. Why would you want var? That's pretty much only useful for women

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    no one cares about taste or etiquette these days. they just want everything handed to them. I just don't understand it. and yes why would you want bar. are you a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by robert6r View Post
    Had what I thought to be a reliable source until I got some var through them witch as definitely not real any way wanting to start test primo var cycle if anyone can shed some light on a reliable source with real prim and var I would appreciate it thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Come on man. We don't know a damn thing about you and you are asking for sources??

I think I saw some of that prim stuff your asking for at GNC the other day

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jbatty62 View Post

LoL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'll give you my tried and true source, Alinshop. Use discount code BostinLoyd15 for 15% off all purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbatty62 View Post

i saw it there too.. it was herbalife pharma grade!

Guys, there's a better way of handling new comers. OP- all of our sources here are great. Browse through the threads of the source section. Introduce yourself including full stats and cycle history in the Sarms and Steroids section.

Quote Originally Posted by Rydrdie View Post
    Guys, there's a better way of handling new comers. OP- all of our sources here are great. Browse through the threads of the source section. Introduce yourself including full stats and cycle history in the Sarms and Steroids section.
    You're absolutely right. Every source on here is approved and all solid for sure. You can't go wrong with any of them.