napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Real geneza pharmaceutical cycle log

Bro-namath

Ok folks, I ordered my first cycle from naps before I found I sarms. At the time I thought that was by best option. At any rate I've got the gear so I might as well run it and give everyone a thorough cycle log and I for one will be hoping to see some gains. My stats on the start date were 6'4" tall 238lb approximately 15% body fat. The cycle I chose was a 20 week recomp/bulk. 500 mg per week of sustanon 270, 800 mg boldenone undecyclenate, with 60mg per day turinabol 6 week kick start. Today is the beginning of the third week and I weighed in at 243. I increased my diet to about 700calories over maintenance approximately 350-400g protein per day. Take note that I had a stomach bug at the beginning of last week and in a 2 day period my only food intake was a bowl of oatmeal and a sandwich and it has taken me until today to get where I feel like I can eat right again. As far as strength gains, I feel stronger but I do know if it's just mental or not. Most notable strength gains are on leg press and rear delt fly. Leg press is up about 100lbs and rear fly's are up 60lbs. I will try to update this log weekly at least and will answer any questions y'all have. Thanks for reading!!

(Note: I was on 100mg per week trt prior to starting this cycle. I had blood work done 2hours before starting so I have my baseline levels. I plan to have blood work done again the week after Christmas which will be during the 4th week.)

Last edited:
looking forward to this long, following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck man..hope the Gains come!!!!..keep pushing 100%

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Welcome to the family

I use to use naps/ geneza. Personally i didn't really see much gains. Had my blood done before and after, I was not encouraged to buy gzafter that. i never felt any stronger, weight increase, stamina, fast burning. My wife tried their clenbuterol, she had a rock solid diet. Took before and after photos, weekly weights. She had zero results. I tried the same clen to get my wind back while running tren. Nada. Gz personally was a hit and miss for me.
Remember this is just my personal experience with them. I hope yours is more success than mine. If not, there are some brew masters here that will definitely put that fire in you

Last edited:
Well I'm definitely seeing gains!! Whether they're mental or not I just don't know yet. Leg press is up another 50lbs, squat is up 30lbs, bench is up 35lbs all on the last set of 5 on a progressive overload lift. The scale is showing 246 but my diet hasn't been perfect and I only did cardio once thus week so that may have something to do with the weight gain. Thanks very much for the warm welcome around here!! Taxed77 I definitely plan on using one of the sources here for my next cycle, I think I know who I want to use for my injectables but I haven't found much info on quality orals yet. Thanks again guys and stay tuned for the next update!!

Well I'm definitely seeing gains!! Whether they're mental or not I just don't know yet. Leg press is up another 50lbs, squat is up 30lbs, bench is up 35lbs all on the last set of 5 on a progressive overload lift. The scale is showing 246 but my diet hasn't been perfect and I only did cardio once thus week so that may have something to do with the weight gain. Thanks very much for the warm welcome around here!! Taxed77 I definitely plan on using one of the sources here for my next cycle, I think I know who I want to use for my injectables but I haven't found much info on quality orals yet. Thanks again guys and stay tuned for the next update!!

Ya, I'm just giving you my experience and i hope yours if far better than what i experienced.

They're is definitely reputable labs here, and plenty of ppl her that vouch for them

Personally I tried naps Geneza last 2 cycles I got results bro personally but I believe mine was under dosed ur doing great tho man keep killing It

Ok, quick update folks. Everything is seriously growing by the day! My shoulders are bigger, I've got the pump back to my biceps which has been eluding me for a couple months, my strength is through the roof... I hit 900 on leg press for 5 today and 315 on bench for 5 yesterday both numbers I've never been able to achieve. Scale is reading 250 but I can definitely feel that I'm retaining some water and my libido is lower than normal so I went and had blood drawn this afternoon. I will post those results along with my pre cycle labs as soon as they're in. I'd like to note that I'm pinning 2ml of the equipoise and 9/10ml of sustanon and the PIP from the EQ is almost non existent but the sustanon is excruciating! Pain that makes it difficult to walk for up to a week sometimes. There appears to be a large lightly bruised area with the sust as well but nothing at all with the EQ. Any info you vets could toss my way on that lil tidbit would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks again folks!

Yes I am pinning them separately. Sunday I pin in both glutes and Thursdays I pin in both quads. I rotate right to left weekly as well. I am taking 12.5mg eod of aromasin, Also from geneza and I have nolvadex on hand if necessary.

I used Test C from GP and Aromasin both were legit. My test level prior to start was 189. Six weeks in taking 180mg a week, my bloods showed a total Test of +1500. My Estrogen was also kept in check using 12.5 mg eod. Right now I'm doing a PCT using GP Aromasin, Clomid, Nolvadex and all seem to be doing the job. I am also taking Mk2866 and GW51516 from SarmsX. The only complaint I have is the pip from the Test C, shit hurt for days, sometimes up to a week at a time. Once I hit my Right deltoid and couldn't raise my arm over my head for over a week. I started warming up the oil before pining and that seemed to help minimize the pip a lot.

Ok folks my blood work is back!! I can't figure out how to post pictures but I'll keep working on it. Pre cycle my testosterone was 480.1 and at 23 days in it measures >1500. E2 was 17.8 pre cycle and now it is 22.7. So, as far as I can tell the sustanon and the aromasin are both working the way they're supposed to. Again this is going to be a 20 week cycle so I plan to get the test done that gives the precise test levels at 10 weeks and that should confirm whether or not the sust is underdosed. Question for any of the vets that may be following: my FSH and LH are completely bottomed out (both <0.2) is this something that I need to be concerned about? If so what can i do to mitigate any potential hazards that may arise from this? Sorry if these are questions that have been answered elsewhere, I tried searching for them and didn't find anything.

Your FSH and LH will always tank anytime you are running a suppresive steroid. Your body is overflowing with testosterone so that's it's way of telling your balls to stop making it. Once you stop taking exogenous testosterone and start PCT is when you start boosting your FSH/LH with clomid and nolva. HcG is very helpful in this regard, but make sure you run it properly.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you very much for that info bodean! I went back and checked my baseline and it hasn't changed so that's definitely not the source of my libido issue.

If you're having libido issues while running test I would take a good look at your estrogen. You should be walking around with a 24/7 hard on while running gear. High estrogen can and will cause libido issues. Some people are more sensitive to estrogen than others. You might be one of the unlucky few. Your e2 is only up 5 more points, but maybe that's your tipping point? Try increasing your aromasin dose a little more and see if that helps at all. It helped me in the past when I couldn't quite get my AI dialed in.
One other thing to mention is that some guys have reported a lower libido with EQ. I'm not sure how that works. I would assume the opposite, but everyone is different. Deca has been keeping me quite horny yet it knocks some guy's dicks in the dirt.
Let us know...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom