bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Real geneza pharmaceutical cycle log

Real geneza pharmaceutical cycle log

Ok folks, I ordered my first cycle from naps before I found I sarms. At the time I thought that was by best option. At any rate I've got the gear so I might as well run it and give everyone a thorough cycle log and I for one will be hoping to see some gains. My stats on the start date were 6'4" tall 238lb approximately 15% body fat. The cycle I chose was a 20 week recomp/bulk. 500 mg per week of sustanon 270, 800 mg boldenone undecyclenate, with 60mg per day turinabol 6 week kick start. Today is the beginning of the third week and I weighed in at 243. I increased my diet to about 700calories over maintenance approximately 350-400g protein per day. Take note that I had a stomach bug at the beginning of last week and in a 2 day period my only food intake was a bowl of oatmeal and a sandwich and it has taken me until today to get where I feel like I can eat right again. As far as strength gains, I feel stronger but I do know if it's just mental or not. Most notable strength gains are on leg press and rear delt fly. Leg press is up about 100lbs and rear fly's are up 60lbs. I will try to update this log weekly at least and will answer any questions y'all have. Thanks for reading!!

(Note: I was on 100mg per week trt prior to starting this cycle. I had blood work done 2hours before starting so I have my baseline levels. I plan to have blood work done again the week after Christmas which will be during the 4th week.)
    Last edited by Bro-namath; 12-12-2016 at 06:21 PM.

Looking forward to your progress and welcome aboard

looking forward to this long, following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck man..hope the Gains come!!!!..keep pushing 100%

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Banned
    Good luck bro. Welcome to the forum

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the family

I use to use naps/ geneza. Personally i didn't really see much gains. Had my blood done before and after, I was not encouraged to buy gzafter that. i never felt any stronger, weight increase, stamina, fast burning. My wife tried their clenbuterol, she had a rock solid diet. Took before and after photos, weekly weights. She had zero results. I tried the same clen to get my wind back while running tren. Nada. Gz personally was a hit and miss for me.
    Remember this is just my personal experience with them. I hope yours is more success than mine. If not, there are some brew masters here that will definitely put that fire in you
    Last edited by Taxed77; 12-15-2016 at 05:19 PM.

Well I'm definitely seeing gains!! Whether they're mental or not I just don't know yet. Leg press is up another 50lbs, squat is up 30lbs, bench is up 35lbs all on the last set of 5 on a progressive overload lift. The scale is showing 246 but my diet hasn't been perfect and I only did cardio once thus week so that may have something to do with the weight gain. Thanks very much for the warm welcome around here!! Taxed77 I definitely plan on using one of the sources here for my next cycle, I think I know who I want to use for my injectables but I haven't found much info on quality orals yet. Thanks again guys and stay tuned for the next update!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bro-namath View Post
    Well I'm definitely seeing gains!! Whether they're mental or not I just don't know yet. Leg press is up another 50lbs, squat is up 30lbs, bench is up 35lbs all on the last set of 5 on a progressive overload lift. The scale is showing 246 but my diet hasn't been perfect and I only did cardio once thus week so that may have something to do with the weight gain. Thanks very much for the warm welcome around here!! Taxed77 I definitely plan on using one of the sources here for my next cycle, I think I know who I want to use for my injectables but I haven't found much info on quality orals yet. Thanks again guys and stay tuned for the next update!!
    Ya, I'm just giving you my experience and i hope yours if far better than what i experienced.

They're is definitely reputable labs here, and plenty of ppl her that vouch for them