napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Raw Sarms powder from China

jdubin94

What's up guys,

So I'm thinking about buying Raw Sarms powder direct from China on Alibaba. because it's way cheaper. Many of the sources seem like pretty legit manufacturers. I believe I read that most if not all raws that are used to make the products we buy from online retailers come from India or China.

1) Does anyone have any experience with this and 2) Can I just mix the powder in some water and consume it that way, or would I need to make a solution with a chemical solvent and what not?

Thanks,
Josh.

Unless you have a way of testing the purity of those powders, I would stay away from buying bulk powders from China.

You honestly have no way of knowing if they are sending you SARMS, prohormones, or baking soda.

This is exactly why there are so many bunk sarm sources out there.. People buying raws and believing what they are being told over the internet without any purity testing. I wouldn't trust it.

This is exactly why there are so many bunk sarm sources out there.. People buying raws and believing what they are being told over the internet without any purity testing. I wouldn't trust it.

This is very very unwise to say the least. These sites prey on ignorance. Dont be foolish. Theres a reason they are cheap and its not a good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do you give a fuck about your health? REAL sarms are not cheap plane and simple . You don't risk your health over a few dollars . You could be getting anything - more then likely its bunk or worse yet dangerous. You don't know its purity so how are you going to measure doses correctly . So many issues

Do you give a fuck about your health? REAL sarms are not cheap plane and simple . You don't risk your health over a few dollars . You could be getting anything - more then likely its bunk or worse yet dangerous. You don't know its purity so how are you going to measure doses correctly . So many issues
Honestly, can't say I wasn't expecting these responses.

Of course I care about my health. In regards to them being cheap, I think it makes sense. The prices we are used to paying are a markup so that these online retailers can make money. I'd be willing to bet that they don't manufacturer their own raws, rather purchase them from china at these prices and flip them for profit. All of them post their COA's and they're all ~99% purity so you'd essentially just weigh out that much using a sensitive scale.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...m=a2700.7724838.2017115.15.43c72d46MzN0tZ&s=p
Here's an example:

Honestly, can't say I wasn't expecting these responses.

Of course I care about my health. In regards to them being cheap, I think it makes sense. The prices we are used to paying are a markup so that these online retailers can make money. I'd be willing to bet that they don't manufacturer their own raws, rather purchase them from china at these prices and flip them for profit. All of them post their COA's and they're all ~99% purity so you'd essentially just weigh out that much using a sensitive scale.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...m=a2700.7724838.2017115.15.43c72d46MzN0tZ&s=p
Here's an example:

So out if curiosity, how much experience do you have with this? Are you aware that china is the number one place in the world for forgery. They make anything and everything. Ive been around this for so many years and alibabba and places like landmarkchem etc screw people daily. You have zero clue what you are doing or getting into but hey, you should go for it and not listen to people with the experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom