Mustoj

I need help.
Age.24
Wt.226
Ht.5'11"
BF.18%
Experience-2+ yrs
Gear used-a handful of pro hormones and test cyp
I'm on my 7th week of RAD140 at 20mg a day and have had great results I want to extend to a 16 week cycle, I've heard Dylan Gemelli say this can be ran for 16 weeks and just wanna confirm please help out

I need help.
Age.24
Wt.226
Ht.5'11"
BF.18%
Experience-2+ yrs
Gear used-a handful of pro hormones and test cyp
I'm on my 7th week of RAD140 at 20mg a day and have had great results I want to extend to a 16 week cycle, I've heard Dylan Gemelli say this can be ran for 16 weeks and just wanna confirm please help out
Yes you can run rad for 16 weeks bro. That's fine. Just make sure you have the proper pct in place

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

I suppose yes, it can, but shouldnt due to suppression. Longer you are suppressed, longer it takes to fully recover. Theres a turn point where suppression limits your gains.

OTOH, I get heavily suppressed from SARMS, so that turn point hits me very early. You may be just fine.

Now you can mitigate that by running clomid alongside during the cycle which will help keep your test levels up. I have to do that for any sarms cycle, even something mild like ostarine.

Bottom line, run up to 12w, see how you feel, if good continue, if not, stop and PCT out. Theres always another cycle to be taken.

Top Bottom