napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Questions about support and pct products

VtwinJunkie

So.....I picked up supplies for my first cycle down in Mexico. The test e ended up being fake. stuff was called (Fortebull). I was pissed but had been moving lots of weights around in anticipation of that shit kicking in so i figure im only in a better place to start real test. So after some blood work I started some Euro Pharma Test e sourced from PSL three weeks ago. Ive gained some weight and can see some changes so I feel good about it being legit. I've been taking 12.5 mg EOD of Aromasil from a online pharmacy out of Canada I believe called RxCart. Does anyone know if their Aromasil is legit because I started to get worried about it and upped the dose to 12.5 mg everyday and feel a little better. I also have Clomil (clomid), Anastrodex (armidex), Tamifen (Nolvadex) all from the same source (RxCart). I also have Taxus (Nolvadex) i picked up in Mexico. I may have butchered the spelling but its late and I didnt look it up. Just wanted opinions if ppl here know if this stuff is Legit and that I have what I need to cover myself while i'm on 500 mg a week Test e for 12 weeks and Pct starting week 14. First cycle here so would appreciate any feed back. Thanks. I'd post pics but not sure if I have the clearance to.

Re: RE: Questions about support and pct products

VtwinJunkie said:
So.....I picked up supplies for my first cycle down in Mexico. The test e ended up being fake. stuff was called (Fortebull). I was pissed but had been moving lots of weights around in anticipation of that shit kicking in so i figure im only in a better place to start real test. So after some blood work I started some Euro Pharma Test e sourced from PSL three weeks ago. Ive gained some weight and can see some changes so I feel good about it being legit. I've been taking 12.5 mg EOD of Aromasil from a online pharmacy out of Canada I believe called RxCart. Does anyone know if their Aromasil is legit because I started to get worried about it and upped the dose to 12.5 mg everyday and feel a little better. I also have Clomil (clomid), Anastrodex (armidex), Tamifen (Nolvadex) all from the same source (RxCart). I also have Taxus (Nolvadex) i picked up in Mexico. I may have butchered the spelling but its late and I didnt look it up. Just wanted opinions if ppl here know if this stuff is Legit and that I have what I need to cover myself while i'm on 500 mg a week Test e for 12 weeks and Pct starting week 14. First cycle here so would appreciate any feed back. Thanks. I'd post pics but not sure if I have the clearance to.
I'm not sure about that source but if you're worried and 12.5 ed makes you feel better, than I would stick with that and then in 3 weeks go get your bloods done and see what your e levels are. If they are in check them keep doing what you're doing and if not then fix it. The thing I've learned about on cycle estrogen control through all my research is, everyone is different. You have yo figure out what works best for your body. You won't know what that is until you've experimented and gained experience with your body and kept track of your bloods. Maybe someone that has used your source before will chime in. Anyhow, good luck, mate.

Thanks for the response. I saw you over at the other forum. I'm new to these forums so I dont know all the politics behind them but can only imagine how it could easly and quickly become corrupt with personal agendas. This place seems cool with ppl sharing and having others best interest in mind. I'm in a place now that of coarse I want the AAS to be real and dosed properly however even more important than that is having the support meds and PCT products to fight back any possible sides. I see now that having your health is even more important than enhancing your health.

Re: RE: Re: Questions about support and pct products

VtwinJunkie said:
Thanks for the response. I saw you over at the other forum. I'm new to these forums so I dont know all the politics behind them but can only imagine how it could easly and quickly become corrupt with personal agendas. This place seems cool with ppl sharing and having others best interest in mind. I'm in a place now that of coarse I want the AAS to be real and dosed properly however even more important than that is having the support meds and PCT products to fight back any possible sides. I see now that having your health is even more important than enhancing your health.
No problem man. Yea, I was pretty active at the other forum for a couple years. It just got out of hand and I'm the complete opposite of the type of person that likes to associate with the practices going on over there.

I'm no expert by any means, not even close. I am soon to start my first cycle, so as far as real world experience, I'm still wet behind the ears. However, I have spent countless hours upon hours over the last 2 years reading and studying everything I could in anticipation of starting my first cycle. I'm very glad I did because some of the things new people post on these forums leave you scratching your head wondering if they even know how to spell steroids. With that said though, any advice I give is just information that I have gathered and usually I only give out information that I feel confident or comfortable in. I only give my opinion when someone asks something and a seasoned vet hasn't had a chance to respond yet. This at least gives the person a little help and sometimes comfort until someone with real world experience chimes in. We're all on the same team and I enjoy helping others where I can.

VtwinJunkie said:

Brother, this place is NOTHING like that other forum. A lot of us left there for good reason. You are free to post what you like here. We don't delete posts and censor things running a dictatorship like some other places will. This is a family here, and we treat everyone as such. We do everything we can to help out each other and give the best honest and truthful advice we can. There are no agendas here at all, and that's the way we keep it.

I can't speak for any of the things you have purchased, so I cannot tell you if they are legit or not. I have honestly never heard of them. I can only speak for the sources on this board, which are all screened and held to the highest standard in quality and customer service before being allowed here. I know you have some things purchased, so if you want to try those and see if they work I totally understand that and support it. If you need help in the future with any sources, we can certainly help with that too. Just send me a PM if you need anything and I can point you in the right direction

VtwinJunkie said:
Break all of this text up by separating into paragraphs. It makes reading all this easier and we are less likely to skip it.

I can't vouch for any sources outside of the ones on the board which I know are legit.

If I were you, I would pick up some new stuff from a reputable supplier and start over.

No biggie.

Run test for 12 weeks at 500, as you were
Run it alongside aromasin at 12.5mg eod.
Run nolva and clomid for PCT

Why do you think the test is bunk?

At 500mg, you should notice slight water retention and uptick in strength at around 4-5 weeks on first cycle.

Thanks, I probably stuck to much info into one paragraph.

The test I said was bunk was the Fortebull from Mexico because I used it for 5.5 weeks without any degree of results so I had blood work done and my levels were at 368 which has been my natty levels in the past.

I feel confident this new cycle is with legit gear and I'm looking forward to seeing some results. Just got a little nervous when my nips got a little sore even though I've been on the aromisin at 12.5 every other day from the beginning.

bio-Tech has 30% off test until tomorrow and RickRock can give you a coupon code for a discount on the PCT and AI

TheSVPdeal said:
bio-Tech has 30% off test until tomorrow and RickRock can give you a coupon code for a discount on the PCT and AI

This^ Send me a PM if you would like a list

VtwinJunkie said:

I wish I could be better assistance to you on those sources but I am not familiar in any way so I would not feel comfortable touching on that...

I do want to address your aromasin dosing... You need to accommodate that to your specific needs... if you find that every other day is not cutting it for you, then by all means move to every day as you have... this is all person to person dependent and you know your body better than anyone else does...

Top Bottom