napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Question for phurious

Well thats a complicated answer. Lol.

I personally did not. But the very very close friend on forums who got me in business with my particular raws source did infact do all that.

I have had a couple finished products mass speced and they came up stellar.

Curious. Why do you ask?

PHURIOUS

Well thats a complicated answer. Lol.

I personally did not. But the very very close friend on forums who got me in business with my particular raws source did infact do all that.

I have had a couple finished products mass speced and they came up stellar.

Curious. Why do you ask?

PHURIOUS

I wanna put another order in and sources who have mass spec results make me very confident in their product. I already am loving your tren and I was curious of its result

I wanna put another order in and sources who have mass spec results make me very confident in their product. I already am loving your tren and I was curious of its result

Ummm ok. Well i guess im a bit confused why you would order then ask that before ordering again. Doesnt make much sense to me. Plus i doubt many ugl mass spec no matter what they say. Its hard to get done and very exspensive.

If you are wanting printouts i dont have any.

This was all done years ago by someone else i dont have access to that.

PHURIOUS

You wont find many UGL's that will do it nor follow through with posting results. Hell a lab went down in September for this very thing I think. Too risky, too expnsive.
Most mass specs you see are faked anyway. You already know his tren is quality. There are hundereds here that boast his quality and bloods have proven quality. Shouldnt really be a question honestly. Mass spec isnt everything.

A stupid brewer can mass spec his raws all day but still fuck it up and put out shitty gear.

Batches are never 100% the same when it comes to powders either. A solid supplier is about as good as you will get but things may not all be 100% the same.

You wont find many UGL's that will do it nor follow through with posting results. Hell a lab went down in September for this very thing I think. Too risky, too expnsive.
Most mass specs you see are faked anyway. You already know his tren is quality. There are hundereds here that boast his quality and bloods have proven quality. Shouldnt really be a question honestly. Mass spec isnt everything.

A stupid brewer can mass spec his raws all day but still fuck it up and put out shitty gear.

Batches are never 100% the same when it comes to powders either. A solid supplier is about as good as you will get but things may not all be 100% the same.

Thats why i try to stay small so that i can keep quality at 110%

PHURIOUS

Ummm ok. Well i guess im a bit confused why you would order then ask that before ordering again. Doesnt make much sense to me. Plus i doubt many ugl mass spec no matter what they say. Its hard to get done and very exspensive.

If you are wanting printouts i dont have any.

This was all done years ago by someone else i dont have access to that.

PHURIOUS

I didn't think there was anything wrong with asking, I just asked because I seen a post from you today your sust was mass spec'd at 316mg/ml.

I believe jake was referring to drb getting the sust he ordered from phurious mass speced and the results being 316. I have no idea where that post would be found but I know I remember seeing that

I didn't think there was anything wrong with asking, I just asked because I seen a post from you today your sust was mass spec'd at 316mg/ml.

No worries was just curious.

PHURIOUS

I believe jake was referring to drb getting the sust he ordered from phurious mass speced and the results being 316. I have no idea where that post would be found but I know I remember seeing that

Yes he did. Im glad he did it. Cause its so exspensive. It was cool of him.

PHURIOUS

Mass spec is not cheap. To mass spec every batch is a huge financial burden. That translates to a higher overhead which means the premium is passed on to the consumer. Even then their are no guarantees. At the end of the day, reputation of the lab and the word of respected members are your best indicators. Phurious has done right by everyone here even when members got scammed by other labs. Measure of a man is worth more than mass spec any day.

Mass spec is not cheap. To mass spec every batch is a huge financial burden. That translates to a higher overhead which means the premium is passed on to the consumer. Even then their are no guarantees. At the end of the day, reputation of the lab and the word of respected members are your best indicators. Phurious has done right by everyone here even when members got scammed by other labs. Measure of a man is worth more than mass spec any day.

Thanks bro. I appreciate that

PHURIOUS

I dont think trenrage meant ill will about asking I think he was just curious since he saw the post he has ordered and reordered so obvi a happy customer. lol maybe drb and jake know how to do that with their smarts on know someone who will do that testing on the DL.

i would be willing to bet some meathead told him that and wanted to know if his source was mass spec'd if not you couldn't trust it. just my hypothesis

i can hear some gear head saying some shit like that. "bro if aint aint mass spec'd you could be getting hosed bro" or "if they cant produce mass spec results its prolly bunk bro" haha you know how fuckin douches are

i can hear some gear head saying some shit like that. "bro if aint aint mass spec'd you could be getting hosed bro" or "if they cant produce mass spec results its prolly bunk bro" haha you know how fuckin douches are

That sounds like some meso talk. Lol.

While they let hammer still sell his bunk ass shit.

My shit is liquid gold. The end

PHURIOUS

I hate that fucking guy! I hate him and evo, they're scamming pieces of shit. They couldn't make their scamming anymore obvious... like really there is one approved source on there and NO other sources. Members got smart and left that place by now. Evo did themselves more harm then good, that place is a dead forum now.

Top Bottom