esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question-canít find pin supplier

Question-canít find pin supplier

Been looking at websites for pins, canít seem to find a letgit place that can give me 18 and 23-25 gauge snap offs so I donít have to buy them serpertaly, if this isnít the place I was suppose to post this please move. Just looking for something reliable and legit. My local stores are lame and donít carry what I need.

Gpz medlabs

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I've always used gpz. Great prices and great service with fast shipping

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I've always used gpz. Great prices and great service with fast shipping
    Thank you sir. I was on their site do you have to match the brand up with the slip offs or can you mix and match syringe and pins?

Sorry if my questions are amateur questions just want to do things right the first time

Syringes needles depot is pretty good also. Received my order in 2 days.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I use GPZ but I wish they had a larger selection and odd sizes like 24g and 26g.

I get my slin pins there also and they are good quality.

GPZ all the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question. I did go through GPZ labs and they came through. My question is now, are the 1 inch 18( for drawing) and the 1 inch 25 (pinning) okay or will they not work if I plan on pinning in my Glute. I read on some, some say you can others say 1.5 is the only way it works. Thoughts? Knowledge is my thing here, want to learn.

A 1in will work depending on how lean you are. Most recommend longer because the butt is meatier.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I use 25g 1.5 and always leave a lil sticking out. Never know when you may have to grab it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk