Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
irondaddy
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PuritySourceLabs.ru "The leader in the Anabolic circuit world-wide" PSL

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor Vision's Avatar

PuritySourceLabs.ru "The leader in the Anabolic circuit world-wide" PSL

Euro-Pharmacies is a leader in science, through biotechnology in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
    accelerating through the Pharma universe using cutting edge technology and engineering,
    propelling far ahead of our generic contenders..

As many others are striving to go to the market in current times,
    EP has been here and continues to press forward with UNSTOPPABLE momentum,
    setting the benchmark of what defines "quality" in lieu of being one of those standard generic suppliers talking a good game..

Do you know what our favorite part about this market is?
    We say this with utmost confidence, as we see and recognize that we're the OFFICIAL creators of the REAL Anabolic Revolution!

We've always been here making our mission statements , our reputation speaks for itself!

Thank you for having us here, and we aim to exceed your expectations each and every single time..
    If any of you have any questions or concerns, please do NOT hesitate to ask myself or my staff as we're here eagerly awaiting to assist you with your needs..

Best Regards, Team supervisor PSL
    Vision

::Vision's direct PM access HERE::
    Last edited by Vision; 06-08-2019 at 12:56 AM. Reason: more info

*iSarms APPROVED SOURCE -
    Puritysourcelabs*
    Click the banner above for direct access to our online store..
    A fully stocked catalog with AAS, peptides, HGH, Anti's and men's health..

welcome brother!

Welcome to ISARMs!

Welcome on board!

Welcome nice to see PSL here too.

Thank you for the warm welcome guys..

If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me..

Any advice I may offer is simple for entertainment purposes and I do NOT give medical advice, however I will give suggestions to consider for researching..

Welcome!!! Nice line up and is that sten like the pro hormone version? Definitely got my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by OLD_DOG78 View Post
    Welcome!!! Nice line up and is that sten like the pro hormone version? Definitely got my attention.
    Thank you for the welcome..

This is the same drug as M-sten, the prohormone was banned as you know but that was just the methylated version.. The oral methylated version does not hold a candle to the injectable version. The injection is far superior. The best way I could describe it is a little brother of trenbolone, or a very well behaved anadrol (referring to no excessive water retention).. the games are extremely clean, and it's a great polishing compound.

It has been a staple item and three of my last blasts.

It has exceeded my expectations and it's a great alternative too using trenbolone when people are concerned about unwanted side effects.. in no way am I comparing it with trenbolone but rather suggesting that it would be a great substitute. Nandrolone phenylpropionate stacked with stenbolone has been the most impressive combination that I have done to date, I sprinkled it with some Anavar.. the results were exceptional. I rate that stack a 10 of 10.. The vascularity and muscle density made this drug a game changer..

Puritysourcelabs*

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Thank you for the welcome..

This is the same drug as M-sten, the prohormone was banned as you know but that was just the methylated version.. The oral methylated version does not hold a candle to the injectable version. The injection is far superior. The best way I could describe it is a little brother of trenbolone, or a very well behaved anadrol (referring to no excessive water retention).. the games are extremely clean, and it's a great polishing compound.

It has been a staple item and three of my last blasts.

It has exceeded my expectations and it's a great alternative too using trenbolone when people are concerned about unwanted side effects.. in no way am I comparing it with trenbolone but rather suggesting that it would be a great substitute. Nandrolone phenylpropionate stacked with stenbolone has been the most impressive combination that I have done to date, I sprinkled it with some Anavar.. the results were exceptional. I rate that stack a 10 of 10.. The vascularity and muscle density made this drug a game changer..
    I have used a lot of M-Sten with phenomenal results and actually been reading into injectable superdrol but I prefer M-sten over superdrol any day. Iím a old school pro-hormone guy and will never let go lol.

Quote Originally Posted by OLD_DOG78 View Post
    I have used a lot of M-Sten with phenomenal results and actually been reading into injectable superdrol but I prefer M-sten over superdrol any day. Iím a old school pro-hormone guy and will never let go lol.
    Never let go what works for you.. there's a lot of prohormones that I absolutely love.. especially some of the ones that we have in our online store..MT1 and Super-drol..

Puritysourcelabs*