napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PuritySourceLabs Head Representative Intro

B.O.N.E.S.

Hey everyone,

PSL Head Rep here introducing myself. Happy to be here at the grand opening of this awesome forum. The guys did a great job with this. I can't wait to start working with everyone and getting into some great discussions. I look forward to meeting some great people and sharing some knowledge!

Please come to me via Private message with any questions, concerns, or inquiries you may have. Anything orders related you can use the email provided in my signature :)

Thanks all!

~B.O.N.E.S.

Welcome aboard ! We are glad to have PSL here as a sponsor and look forward to the future

Welcome! I have always had great success with PSL products and have never had any issues with ordering. If I do, or if I have questions, I will hit you up.

Thanks!

B.O.N.E.S. said:
Hey everyone,

PSL Head Rep here introducing myself. Happy to be here at the grand opening of this awesome forum. The guys did a great job with this. I can't wait to start working with everyone and getting into some great discussions. I look forward to meeting some great people and sharing some knowledge!

Please come to me via Private message with any questions, concerns, or inquiries you may have. Anything orders related you can use the email provided in my signature :)

Thanks all!

~B.O.N.E.S.

It is a pleasure to have such true professionalism here... Welcome to adrenaline rush brother... You are a huge asset and I know you will fit in like family here...

I love PSL. Running their enorm pharma test e 300 w some ancillaries from euro pharm now. Will post bloods in around 8 weeks.

Rydrdie said:
I love PSL. Running their enorm pharma test e 300 w some ancillaries from euro pharm now. Will post bloods in around 8 weeks.

excellent... definitely interested to see the results bro!

Rydrdie said:
I ran the same thing and my Total Serum levels were around 3400+. Great stuff!

jdcain19 said:
Rydrdie said:

Pretty good!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

You had 3400+ total T from just 300mg/week ?

Sent using Tapatalk

jdcain19 said:
Rydrdie said:
Nice! Ya I'm runnin 600 wk w some orals from another source. I'll be very pleased if my results read 3400.

Top Bottom