napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PURITYSOURCELABS

cant say enough good things about the i was using them before i was a rep and got the best gains i have had in 16 yeasr. there comms are outstanding they asnwer all ur ? the website is super user freindy and they delivery very fast ill be a psl man for life and i trust there products so much i let my wife use them

I have used PSL for three orders now. Two international and one domestic. Domestic costs a little more, but gets to you lightning fast and never passes through customs. International still lands in a little under two weeks, so it is not slow by any means.

Everything from them I have used has been GTG. Communication is top notch and they send tracking numbers out.

Oh, wanted to add that using international anytime near Christmas is a bad idea. REALLY delays it because customs is swamped. Plan accordingly, unlike me with my first order. :)

I've gotten Tren A. Test P. And E. And Dbol. All domestic from PSL. I've used both the Enorm pharm. and the Euro pharm. And both their Dom. Lines are great. Their customer service is great! I am 100% satisfied with my experience.

PSL. Is G2G.

Got test c and proviron , great customer service and products and quick t/a for International source .

I've ordered test e and proviron domestic and I received everything in 7 days, not business days but actual days. I haven't tried it yet, soon though.

Has anyone tried psl anavar?

Top Bottom