napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pure Essence Sarms - Delivered As Promised

BrentM

Nothing but good things to say about delivery of my Pure Essence SARMs order. Great costumer service and communications, answered all my questions in a timely manner.

Shipped the order the same day it was payed for, and sent it Priority 2-day
[attachment=1:1aiuplw8]IMG_0668.JPG[/attachment:1aiuplw8]

The box was double sealed, The bottles were bubble wrapped and snugly packed into the box for secure shipment.
[attachment=2:1aiuplw8]IMG_0667.JPG[/attachment:1aiuplw8]

Each bottle had a security seal on it, the dropper's are marked for dosing (No Brainer) But from what I have heard, this is not always the case, glad they are marked.
[attachment=0:1aiuplw8]IMG_0669.JPG[/attachment:1aiuplw8]

Thanks for exceeding my expectations Pure Essence. Can't wait to get started tomorrow.

I will be starting up a log to follow my 12 weeks on this Triple Stack, So if anyone is interested it will be popping up soon!

Attachments

• IMG_0667.JPG
    IMG_0667.JPG
    207.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0668.JPG
    IMG_0668.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0669.JPG
    IMG_0669.JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 43
That looks like you are about to have a LOT of fun with that awesome stack brother. I'm hearing the potency of pure essence sarms are out of this world

Yessir. My gf just got the same stack. It will b here tomorrow.

Get ready for the next generation and new standard of SARMS... I will let the products do the talking but know this... I have put every ounce of time and energy into finding the VERY best of the best and anyone that tries once will quickly see that Pure Essence is the on an entire different level... The results don't lie as you will see...

This is a beautiful sight. Thank you for showing the kind of customer service we strive to provide. We have full confidence your expectations will be far exceeded and we are TRULY looking forward to see your drastic results. If you need any type of help with your protocol, please let us know how we can be of aid to you in helping you achieve and surpass your goals. We highly anticipate your results! Thank you!

Nice order buddy! Enjoy

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Top Bottom