napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pure Essence

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
I ordered 10 bottles from them on Sunday the 29th. I got them 2 days later. Packed really well and lighting fast shipping. I will post more in the coming weeks when I start the GW and SR9009.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I ordered 10 bottles from them on Sunday the 29th. I got them 2 days later. Packed really well and lighting fast shipping. I will post more in the coming weeks when I start the GW and SR9009.

thats super fast... ! awesome t/a . look foward to pics

NICE bro... thats serious shipping speed! I would expect nothing less... keep us updated on your cycle results

Awesome to hear buddy. Gotta love that quick T/A and awesome customer service! Product quality is something that you'll get to experience soon, and that is on another level! Enjoy :)

Been running PE for 3 days now. Not enough time to feel results but I do want to say that I have cycled GW 3 times. Always the same brand. Every time, the first week I had gastrointestinal issues. Pretty badly. From day one for at minimum a week. I've been on the GW for 3 days with absolutely no gastrointestinal issues. This is awesome because I was done with GW because of this issue.

Been running PE for 3 days now. Not enough time to feel results but I do want to say that I have cycled GW 3 times. Always the same brand. Every time, the first week I had gastrointestinal issues. Pretty badly. From day one for at minimum a week. I've been on the GW for 3 days with absolutely no gastrointestinal issues. This is awesome because I was done with GW because of this issue.

EXCELLENT... im glad you gave this a chance and now you will have the experience you are supposed to have... keep us updated on your results bro!

Top Bottom