napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Purchase Experience

getforbig

First, let me start by saying KNUCKLEHEADS are very intimidated by intelligence. I find your videos very helpful and informative. Let meatheads be meatheads!

Second, I know better to ask you where I can get gear, but you did say in the video about UGL's that we could ask if you had ever purchased from places we are considering.

I have considered SP labs, Canada Peptides, which after some research, seemed might be ok. Do you have any experience with either of these?

I have heard mixed reviews on Pharmacom and Alpha Pharma. I have heard 50/50 on the first and much better reviews on Alpha Pharma. Do know if these are UGL's?

Thanks in advance for your help.

First, let me start by saying KNUCKLEHEADS are very intimidated by intelligence. I find your videos very helpful and informative. Let meatheads be meatheads!

Second, I know better to ask you where I can get gear, but you did say in the video about UGL's that we could ask if you had ever purchased from places we are considering.

I have considered SP labs, Canada Peptides, which after some research, seemed might be ok. Do you have any experience with either of these?

I have heard mixed reviews on Pharmacom and Alpha Pharma. I have heard 50/50 on the first and much better reviews on Alpha Pharma. Do know if these are UGL's?

Spend some time on the forum. Read some threads. Do some research. It wont take long for you to find good domestic or intl sources. He wont give you any advice on any sources except sarms

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

you can definitely go to the source section and ask there.. i have not personally ever been a fan of alpha pharma, i will at least comment on that

We have great sources on this board. No need to look anywhere else. Establish yourself a bit, introduce yourself and those sources will come to you in time

I’m fortunate to be older so I have a Rx for Cypionate, Arimidex, and HCG. I just want to get gear to blast and cruise since I am already in TRT.

Like anyone, I work to hard to have my money wasted on bad gear. I am looking for real WINNY, and a couple of 50 ml bottles of equipoise, if they are even around anymore. Also want more cypionate to add to what I have when I’m on Blast.

Pharmacomstore.ws purchase review
Ordered test e 300 for trt.
Before blood test
Test 206
6weeks after at 150mg wk
Test 807
Free 24.7
Estradiol 18.7
Feel great. Workouts in the gym have been great. Always good service.

I’m fortunate to be older so I have a Rx for Cypionate, Arimidex, and HCG. I just want to get gear to blast and cruise since I am already in TRT.

Like anyone, I work to hard to have my money wasted on bad gear. I am looking for real WINNY, and a couple of 50 ml bottles of equipoise, if they are even around anymore. Also want more cypionate to add to what I have when I’m on Blast.
then as i pointed out, go to the source section and ask there... its just another part of the forum and they will help you... i dont get into sources.. nothing good comes out of that for me... if i make any sort of recommendation and for whatever reason something goes wrong, i get all the blame and i want nothing to do with that

Hello Sir,

You can always check our thread here for more info ,lab tests and reviews from our customers ... https://www.isarms.com/forums/sourc...pharmacom-store-6381.html?highlight=pharmacom

You can also PM me or TAZZ if you have other questions or you need assistance.

Thank you

Pharmacomstore.ws purchase review
Ordered test e 300 for trt.
Before blood test
Test 206
6weeks after at 150mg wk
Test 807
Free 24.7
Estradiol 18.7
Feel great. Workouts in the gym have been great. Always good service.

Thank you for sharing this sir ...We appreciate it .

I will vouch for Pharmacom I used their tren A 100mg ampules and their Test E 300mg it’s legit and great product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom