napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Puffy nipple help ?

carlosxyz

I just came off cycle of deca and test running each at 400 a week with cycle assist while on cycle
I have aromasin , arimadex and letrozol on hand for my pct... i was looking for guidance on how to treat the minor puffiness on my nipples , thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you not run cabergoline or prami during your cycle? what was your AI dosage like? what were you taking?

25mg or 2.5? It could be very prolactin related. Do you not have clomid for your pct? Lastly, what are your full stats? age, height,weight, cycle experience. The puffy nipple you have is most likely because your E2 got out of hand and now you have developed gyno. You need bloodwork man, a full hormone panel. Have you ran your pct? are you still on the cycle? you have to give me a bit more to work with....

How long did you run the cycle?

How long have you been off?

Why don't you have PCT already lined up?

What are your FULL stats?

Yeah bro don’t make the mistake of not using caber. Your estro will go down with the adex and letro but w.o caber you’ll be lactating like a preggo woman haha

I just came off cycle of deca and test running each at 400 a week with cycle assist while on cycle
I have aromasin , arimadex and letrozol on hand for my pct... i was looking for guidance on how to treat the minor puffiness on my nipples , thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just came off a cycle and you only have AI's on hand for PCT? Need to get a real PCT in order quickly. Puffy nipples won't be the only problem you have.

Top Bottom