napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Puff nipples need to get rid off

in_123

im getting puffy nipples want to get rid of it. I was not a cutting n bulking cycle for the whole of 2018 as I was competing. I use to talk AI but still I am getting puffy nipples it’s like it puffs up n after some time it normal. Plz help

We need more info. What was your Cycle? Does it include tren or deca? If so it could be prolactin related. If it's only test then it's surely estrogen related. If both then you need letrozole and caber. Tell us more so we can help.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Jan 2018 I started deca, test n d bol ran for 12 weeks and after that went on to tren, test, masterone, winstrol ran from May to oct 2018.. than stopped on oct 10th and did a pct for 4 weeks.. but after that till date i get puff nipples it puffs up n then it also settles down and again puffs up..

so essentially you ran a 10 month cycle, with all sorts of different shit, have no bloodwork, dont mention any ancillaries, ran multiple 19 nors and only ran 4 week pct from all of this and you wonder why your messed up?? could you be any more irresponsible? where is your bloodwork? i mean, this is just fucking absurd man

Jan 2018 I started deca, test n d bol ran for 12 weeks and after that went on to tren, test, masterone, winstrol ran from May to oct 2018.. than stopped on oct 10th and did a pct for 4 weeks.. but after that till date i get puff nipples it puffs up n then it also settles down and again puffs up..

How old are you? 17?

How long you been running gear? You look like a newb.

You’re going to get a lot of bashing on here. Seems to me like you didn’t do a lot of research before starting your cycle.

Oh my... this is horrible. you need to go to a doctor.

ill pray for you on this one, goodluck.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

No did not take blood work I had hired a coach who was guiding me but now since it’s been over with my coach n been off steroids for 6 months I still get puff nipples plz help

You dont get it. We need bloodwork. You act line qre psychics and know the exact problem which we dont. It could be estrogen, prolactin, both and a variety of other things. Stop saying the same thing over and over and actually listen this time. You asked a million questions in your other thread and didnt listen and this is what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No did not take blood work I had hired a coach who was guiding me but now since it’s been over with my coach n been off steroids for 6 months I still get puff nipples plz help
Well bud. Bloodwork is where you have to start. You need to know what all is off before you know how to address it

Top Bottom