napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Psl

TronGracie

Anyone ever used PSL on here I'm thinking of trying them out since they take Western Union online just seeing if anyone has any feedback thanks in advance guys

Surely someone can help this guy out with some feedback. I'll spare you my opinion because no one wants to hear it from a company rep.

*cough* our stuff is great *cough*

Pardon me.

I’m looking for feedback on the geno hgh myself and haven’t heard from anyone. I used them years back and they were great.

I’m looking for feedback on the geno hgh myself and haven’t heard from anyone. I used them years back and they were great.

I mean Genotropin kind of speaks for itself. It's pharmaceutical HGH so it's always gonna be 100% pure and manufactured at the highest standards. The stuff is literally prescribed by doctors you can safely assume it's 100% pure HGH and perfect quality. It's the UGL and generic stuff you should be seeking feedback for. :)

The reason I’m seeking feedback is that the price is extremely low. Almost too good to be true low. I’ve had good experiences ordering from PSL about 3 years ago- but gear only, not pharma hgh.

The reason I’m seeking feedback is that the price is extremely low. Almost too good to be true low. I’ve had good experiences ordering from PSL about 3 years ago- but gear only, not pharma hgh.
I will agree that our prices are pretty sweet, but I wouldn't say they're too far off the norm. Perhaps the prices you're used to seeing are for domestic product? Domestic is typically a lot more expensive. When ordering overseas you can typically get a much better deal on this type of stuff. But either way it's the real deal Genotropin my friend.

Top Bottom