napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Proviron

LuckyDNA

New to the board, I've been training/lifting since 18 on and off. (Now 27) Have extremely good genetics not to sound conceited. However i tend to build muscle size fast but struggle more with cutting. Proviron was suggested to me I tried it 2 weeks and LOVED not just the results but also feeling. Also, I've been on TRT for 2 years, .06ml test cypionate 2x per wk. Any recommendations on what may be a good company or source to use/ stay away from would be much appreciated I hate going through ppl at the gym who may or may not always keep it legit. Thx

Last edited:
with one post bro I'd recommend putting in your time and research on the board, people tend to like to get to know people before offering things. As for cutting remember the saying "Abs are made in the kitchen" it's about diet and cardio. good luck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice first post bro. Nobody here knows you, so before asking for sources maybe establish yourself and build a reputation.

I'm guessing you are dosing.... .6 ml (that is, 6 of the little lines on the side of the syringe) of Test Cyp 250. If this is the case, in my opinion, that's a little high for a TRT dose. When is the last time you did bloods, and what were the numbers?

New to the board, I've been training/lifting since 18 on and off. (Now 27) Have extremely good genetics not to sound conceited. However i tend to build muscle size fast but struggle more with cutting. Proviron was suggested to me I tried it 2 weeks and LOVED not just the results but also feeling. Also, I've been on TRT for 2 years, .06ml test cypionate 2x per wk. Any recommendations on what may be a good company or source to use/ stay away from would be much appreciated I hate going through ppl at the gym who may or may not always keep it legit. Thx

Like Buddha said, 1.2ml of test cyp 250 is a bit high for TRT. My TRT has been 1cc of Test Cyp 200...so 200mg/week. And even at that, I feel it is too high for myself. I'm dropping my TRT/cruise dose to 150mg/week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom