napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

provenpeptides.com scammed me

800lbsgorillaa

***MODERATOR APPROVED THREAD***

I bought "sarms" from provenpeptides.com on May 02, 2018.
(Proof)
KhsEuZP.jpg

View attachment 5886

They shipped something to me after. The reason I say "something" because you need to keep reading this. (hint: it wasn't SARMS!)

After I got the "sarms" from proven peptides, I stared using them. Not long after I started getting sick, throwing up, getting hot flashes and pains in my lower back. I also got very itchy nipples (shame I know :( ) lol.
It seemed to me like it was being caused by the so called sarms I got from PP.
My pain in my lower back so bad that I was hospitalized and put in the emergency room. :(

The results showed my kidneys were having a very hard time and it caused a serious creatine spike. They also said I had beginning stages of gyno!!!
(Proof)
GOUZCDA.jpg

GOUZCDA.jpg

It's clear proven peptides scammed my, they sold me poisoned prohormones!!! I had kidney problems and gyno, it's obviously NOT ostarine!!! I am so angry I hope everyone understands why I'm so mad. They caused me a serious emergency room bill, and anti-gyno bill. Glad I'm alive to tell this story, who knows what could have happened to my kidneys.

I investigated this company and it's ran by a kratom place.
coastlinekratom.com runs provenpeptides.com
2524 Water Valley Dr
Saint Cloud FL 34771
910-506-3341

There is no way real ostarine could put your CK up to that level. Sounds like a methylated prohormone.

ive been getting complaint after complaint about them for several months and have constantly pointed this out... just another instance that doesnt shock me but disgusts me

Top Bottom