napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Proper introduction

GearHunter

I made a few posts and put a few replies without properly introducing myself. I didn't realize how awkward and rude that could be. Anyway.. the name is Rob. I'm not a very big guy..I'm 5-10 170 lbs. I tried playing the big guy game weighing 215lbs.... I just don't look right. So I'm happy at this weight going on moderate Cycles to trim fat and make my muscles look bigger.. I'm here to share whatever information I might have to help people. There are far too many bogus sites and far too much crap gear. I'm in competition with nobody. I want to look the best that I can and I want to help people look the best that they can. I hope this is a place with good sources. Because I'll be the first one to say if something is good....or not. Happy hunting.

Welcome bro... I'm pretty much the same way so I can relate.

I made a few posts and put a few replies without properly introducing myself. I didn't realize how awkward and rude that could be. Anyway.. the name is Rob. I'm not a very big guy..I'm 5-10 170 lbs. I tried playing the big guy game weighing 215lbs.... I just don't look right. So I'm happy at this weight going on moderate Cycles to trim fat and make my muscles look bigger.. I'm here to share whatever information I might have to help people. There are far too many bogus sites and far too much crap gear. I'm in competition with nobody. I want to look the best that I can and I want to help people look the best that they can. I hope this is a place with good sources. Because I'll be the first one to say if something is good....or not. Happy hunting.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom