napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Progress report

Angel

http://
These are the things that keep me moving forward one side 580lbs and the other 430, I still need to lose more weight I just can't get under the the 430 mark!!! #getingfrustrated :(

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Angel said:
461540e7e277c5c9ad3089a95beddbfb.jpg

These are the things that keep me moving forward one side 580lbs and the other 430, I still need to lose more weight I just can't get under the the 430 mark!!! #getingfrustrated :(

Gotta give it time and maybe drop your cals a little more.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Gotta remember when you are lifting and eating right you are gaining muscle mass and burning fat. So you might feel stuck but in reality you are making progress

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: Progress report

PHURIOUS said:
Gotta remember when you are lifting and eating right you are gaining muscle mass and burning fat. So you might feel stuck but in reality you are making progress

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I really hope that's the case PHURINOUS, its just demoralizing when you are doing everything you can and not to see results the scale is my enemy lol I really want to get under some more weight like you told me ones that whey I can start the next phase of my journey !!

Amazing job my man I know how you feel I was stuck at aweight and getting frustrated also...I just refocus and relized I came to far to be depresed so I changed my workout a little bit I went a little heavier and did a high rep range also and I added 10 min more to my morning cardio thats the first thing I would do when I woke up every day .....any way I stayed off the scale and started using my body to notice the changes ....and it worked I was more focused on my development then some numbers ....It was hard but I went from checking my weight every day to only doing it once a week and it was great it really help with my stress level because I was not focused on stupid numbers I was focused on myself. ......anyway sorry for the long post just wanted to share I dont know you but I do know you can do it and I am very proud of the transformation you have already accomplished. ....you a great motivation for me im cheering you on and praying for ya and I am now a fan ...im excited for you because I know you gonna continue to kick ass ...look forward to watching accomplish your goal ....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

devlin7755 said:
Amazing job my man I know how you feel I was stuck at aweight and getting frustrated also...I just refocus and relized I came to far to be depresed so I changed my workout a little bit I went a little heavier and did a high rep range also and I added 10 min more to my morning cardio thats the first thing I would do when I woke up every day .....any way I stayed off the scale and started using my body to notice the changes ....and it worked I was more focused on my development then some numbers ....It was hard but I went from checking my weight every day to only doing it once a week and it was great it really help with my stress level because I was not focused on stupid numbers I was focused on myself. ......anyway sorry for the long post just wanted to share I dont know you but I do know you can do it and I am very proud of the transformation you have already accomplished. ....you a great motivation for me im cheering you on and praying for ya and I am now a fan ...im excited for you because I know you gonna continue to kick ass ...look forward to watching accomplish your goal ....

Thank you very much it really helps to hear encouraging words that really helps a lot and yes I have come along way to give up now, from being bed ridden to dropping 5 pant sizes since I started those where some of my greatest accomplishments now I need to get under some more, pin point my weakness and overcome it to move forward, thanks develin7755.

devlin7755 said:
Amytime my new friend and if can be of any help im hear for ya buddy

Thank you I truly appreciated, I've said it once and I'll say it again this forum has some of the best people in the world!!!

You've done an excellent job so far, and we are all very proud of what you have accomplished. Sticking points are going to happen to everyone. The main thing is to keep pushing forward and staying focused and committed. So,etimes if you stall a little you may need another change. Possibly cutting back a little more on carbs or adding just a bit more activity on cardio can kickstart the fat burning process all over again. Keep your head up, and on course, and we will be here to support you through this, my friend!

Angel said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I really hope that's the case PHURINOUS, its just demoralizing when you are doing everything you can and not to see results the scale is my enemy lol I really want to get under some more weight like you told me ones that whey I can start the next phase of my journey !!

Honestly you should stay away from thw scale. Its a false devil. Lol. The mirror is the tell all. If u see changes even slight changes then you are making progress. Mental strength is key here. Stay positive and keep grinding it will happen

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Angel said:
"PHURIOUS" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Honestly you should stay away from thw scale. Its a false devil. Lol. The mirror is the tell all. If u see changes even slight changes then you are making progress. Mental strength is key here. Stay positive and keep grinding it will happen

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Amen! The scale is super deceiving. Muscle ways more than fat. Watch the mirror and sizes to see results.

The biggest lesson in results I have learned is they always take longer than you want. The key is making a lifestyle change and staying consistent.

Dude-you have already made tremendous progress. All of life hits plateaus. Even guys who are doing gear hit plateaus. Change the reason why you are doing this. You do it because you want to be healthy, agile,energetic. It is just something you are going to do for the rest of your life. You did not put that weight on in a few months or even a few years. That is how you want it to come off. Slowly..you eat right, workout and enjoy life and everything else will fall into place. I would be more concerened if you did not hit plateaus, because they are part of the whole package...so is loss of desire, or motivation..maybe depression. It is all part of the human existence. But you keep working out and dieting and it all passes..I can promise you that..it passes. Be sure to lay off of sugar, fast food,& fried food.

RickRock said:
You've done an excellent job so far, and we are all very proud of what you have accomplished. Sticking points are going to happen to everyone. The main thing is to keep pushing forward and staying focused and committed. So,etimes if you stall a little you may need another change. Possibly cutting back a little more on carbs or adding just a bit more activity on cardio can kickstart the fat burning process all over again. Keep your head up, and on course, and we will be here to support you through this, my friend!
Big RickRock you've always been a big motivation starter for me thanks for always looking out, i will definitely start doing more cardio thank you.....

PHURIOUS said:
Angel said:
"PHURIOUS" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I really do hate the scale PHURIOUS but here's the kicker I only get weighed when I go to the doctor since they're the only ones that have a big enough scale that can handle my weight lol as soon as I see those numbers not dropping that's wen all the shit starts running thru my head why this? and why that? what did I do wrong? But everything you've told me makes absolute sense I do feel a little bit more tighter from working out which means muscle mass is growing slowly but surely and that right there makes me feel a lot better, thanks PHURIOUS I know I can always count on you and the rest of the crew to get me over the humps...

drb_iac said:
Dude-you have already made tremendous progress. All of life hits plateaus. Even guys who are doing gear hit plateaus. Change the reason why you are doing this. You do it because you want to be healthy, agile,energetic. It is just something you are going to do for the rest of your life. You did not put that weight on in a few months or even a few years. That is how you want it to come off. Slowly..you eat right, workout and enjoy life and everything else will fall into place. I would be more concerened if you did not hit plateaus, because they are part of the whole package...so is loss of desire, or motivation..maybe depression. It is all part of the human existence. But you keep working out and dieting and it all passes..I can promise you that..it passes. Be sure to lay off of sugar, fast food,& fried food.
Thanks drb_iac: I will take all your words in to heart they do make sense and yes I will definitely stay away from all fast and junk foods & sugars...

JM750 said:
keep at it. Its a slow process. You didn't get that big over night bro.
Lol true and I will..

brother the scale can be your worst enemy and very deceiving... i don't even let my clients look at it half the time... my curiosity and how i judge progress is by body fat etc... measurements like this show the progress... of course you should be dropping weight but dropping fat is the most important here.. keep in mind as you know, you have a long way to go HOWEVER look how far you have come man... seriously... thats beyond commendable... so many just give up or think they can't... everyone hits a plateau but not everyone loses their will and their drive... when you have that, you figure out how to overcome and surpass... which you can and you will... we will help you and together, we will get you over the hurdles ahead and you will not only achieve your goals but you will surpass them..

DylanGemelli said:
brother the scale can be your worst enemy and very deceiving... i don't even let my clients look at it half the time... my curiosity and how i judge progress is by body fat etc... measurements like this show the progress... of course you should be dropping weight but dropping fat is the most important here.. keep in mind as you know, you have a long way to go HOWEVER look how far you have come man... seriously... thats beyond commendable... so many just give up or think they can't... everyone hits a plateau but not everyone loses their will and their drive... when you have that, you figure out how to overcome and surpass... which you can and you will... we will help you and together, we will get you over the hurdles ahead and you will not only achieve your goals but you will surpass them..
Thank you Dylan, I know I can always count on you guys to keep me on track and focus, thanks brother for all your support and help...

Top Bottom