napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Proform Labs

9th Wonder

I've been running Proform labs Test Cyp since Feb.. that deal, two jugs for the price of one (or something like that) I couldn't pass up and glad I didn't. It's smooth as hell and have felt great the entire time. Turn around time on the gear was the fastest I've dealt, shot out to IWGF for being on point... and I recently added Deca to the mix which I'm really starting to like. I have to say, Deca might be my new fav. It's treating me right that's for damn sure.

I'm running 300mg of Test, and 200mg of Deca.. At first I was having some issues controlling prolactin, but got my AI's dialed in and everything is all good. I'm glad I stuck with it cause I'm really starting to reap the benefits. I also have some Bayer Proviron which has really boosted my libido, and my sense of well being continues to rise as the weeks go by. I also have some SARMS in mix- S4, Ostarine, GW.

I'll be running some bloods next week, and I'll be eager to see what my test levels are at, as well as some other numbers I would be interested to see.

Happy Easter everyone!

Great news! Can you share what you needed to do with AI's to control prolactin for those who maybe thinking about running the same combo in the future :)

Nice. I will keep watching this one. Proform is solid gear. They dose it properly so you should be able to dial your cycle le in perfectly.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Great news! Can you share what you needed to do with AI's to control prolactin for those who maybe thinking about running the same combo in the future :)

First off I gave my body a chance to acclimate, which took about a week or two. I was at first using aromasin, but as soon as I started to have prolactin (lactating) issues I started taking letro. I may have jumped the gun on the letro, but I wanted to handle the issue as soon as possible. I got a little over excited starting this cycle and kicked started with prop.. That was my first mistake. Estrogen gets too high out of range and thats when you start experiencing prolactin sides.

After a week I switched back over to aromasin cause letro will negatively impact your lipid profile after so long. I also got some Rolaxifene and starting taking 60 mg ED which helps with gyno.

Here is a better look at my regime-

Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
Rolaxifene 60mg ED
B-12 Injection 500mg ED
Caber 0.5 mg E3D

This is a great way to control prolactin when using nandrolones and this coming from someone who is very gyno sensitive. I had every intention on dropping Deca cause wet compounds just cause too many issues, but like I said... I'm glad I stuck it out.

Making sure you have all the ancillaries on hand before you start your cycle is most important advice I can give you. Let me know if you need any help bro.

Awesome to hear bro. I'm glad you stuck it out and are having great results

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Awesome to hear bro. I'm glad you stuck it out and are having great results

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

It's nice man.. I've been in a deficit but still putting on some lean mass. Not holding any water either which has held me back from ever trying Deca in the past. Really getting some nice shape. Wifey even mentioned something, which she won't say unless its pretty noticeable.

First off I gave my body a chance to acclimate, which took about a week or two. I was at first using aromasin, but as soon as I started to have prolactin (lactating) issues I started taking letro. I may have jumped the gun on the letro, but I wanted to handle the issue as soon as possible. I got a little over excited starting this cycle and kicked started with prop.. That was my first mistake. Estrogen gets too high out of range and thats when you start experiencing prolactin sides.

After a week I switched back over to aromasin cause letro will negatively impact your lipid profile after so long. I also got some Rolaxifene and starting taking 60 mg ED which helps with gyno.

Here is a better look at my regime-

Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
Rolaxifene 60mg ED
B-12 Injection 500mg ED
Caber 0.5 mg E3D

This is a great way to control prolactin when using nandrolones and this coming from someone who is very gyno sensitive. I had every intention on dropping Deca cause wet compounds just cause too many issues, but like I said... I'm glad I stuck it out.

Making sure you have all the ancillaries on hand before you start your cycle is most important advice I can give you. Let me know if you need any help bro.

I had little rope size lumps under my nipples ...........This is what I did.

Letrozole 2.5mg with Aromasin 25mg for 7 days , Caber 0.5 mg E3D , Then dropped the Aromasin

Letrozole 1.5mg ever 3 days now The lumps are gone...... go two
more week with the Letrozole 1.5mg ever 3 days

Dropped the Letrozole back on Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD

ALL is good now.......

Yes I know I attack it aggressively

I had little rope size lumps under my nipples ...........This is what I did.

Letrozole 2.5mg with Aromasin 25mg for 7 days , Caber 0.5 mg E3D , Then dropped the Aromasin

Letrozole 1.5mg ever 3 days now The lumps are gone...... go two
more week with the Letrozole 1.5mg ever 3 days

Dropped the Letrozole back on Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD

ALL is good now.......

Yes I know I attack it aggressively

That letro is no joke for sure. I ran it for 30 days and my cholesterol was trashed. Dried me out real nice though. I actually didn't mind using it as a AI, but compromised cholesterol worries me the most.

You can achieve similar (if not the same) results dosing aromasin at 25mg. And aromasin has so many great benefits so I only mess with letro when absolutely necessary.

That letro is no joke for sure. I ran it for 30 days and my cholesterol was trashed. Dried me out real nice though. I actually didn't mind using it as a AI, but compromised cholesterol worries me the most.

You can achieve similar (if not the same) results dosing aromasin at 25mg. And aromasin has so many great benefits so I only mess with letro when absolutely necessary.

YOUR SO RIGHT Letrozole is no joke, but if you need it , it's awesome, use it with care

Yeah but there is definitely a time and place for Letro. There are just those times when aromasin won't do the trick. That's when the big gun Letro comes out...........then put that thing away as fast as you can. As soon as the job is done.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

It's been a crazy month end and I hadn't really had the chance to drop into my log.. But it's going really well to say the least.

Ran in the morning yesterday for 30 mins and then did shoulders yesterday. I did about 18 sets and they were on fire... I kept having to do pot stirrers to relieve some of that Lactic acid build up.

I've been doing a little less volume and more reps.. I don't want to actually gain anymore weight then I'm already at, cause I'm starting to feel pretty big.

Sitting at 224lbs right now, and about 10.5-11% BF and 6ft. I'm looking pretty good and feeling strong as hell.

Getting some nice shape in my shoulders and feeling proper. I'm about to go hit the gym now and prob run again a little later.

I'm going to start doing some sprints if possible next week.

I took a day off today.. But both Saturday and Sunday I got in a run in the morning and workout later in the day. Felt awesome.

Saturday was leg which I typically get in twice a week. I had to cut my lifting short but got in 5 sets of deadlifts, 3 sets of farmers walk, 3 sets of calf raises, 3 sets of leg extensions, and 3 sets of light leg curls... Then I dipped out.

It doesn't take me long to get my workouts in, but this day in particular I was in and out.

My deadlifts had me feeling super dizzy and I thought I was going to pass out a few times.

Proform gear is so smooth.. I'll be trying EQ at some point down the line and want to run mast as well.

I need to get down on these pre workouts.. I've heard nothing but stellar reviews so far.

Last edited:
Top Bottom