napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Product Pictures Pharma Lady

Dear Members

I would like to introduce via photos some of my products from the various brands I offer. If any questions at all please feel free to contact me via PM or email anytime. ;)

First Id like show you our Thaiger Pharma products, these products come in packs of 10 X 1ml ampules.

Attachments

• ThaigerTestPro.jpg
    ThaigerTestPro.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 746
HGH Glotropin 8IU, 10 vials X 8IU plus 10ml sterile solution

***Special offer, buy two Glotropin 8IU kits and get one Glotropin 4IU kit for free***

Attachments

• Glo8.jpg
    Glo8.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 537
Global Anabolics Nandromix 300, old vial type

***Special sale offer for this product, see my price list***

Attachments

• GANmix.jpg
    GANmix.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 505
Thanks for the pics! I'm sure I'm not the only member who appreciates that. I'm very interested in some of your products. Can you tell me a little bit about Thaiger and Global? I am not very familiar w these companies

Rydrdie said:
Thanks for the pics! I'm sure I'm not the only member who appreciates that. I'm very interested in some of your products. Can you tell me a little bit about Thaiger and Global? I am not very familiar w these companies

Thank you, i will be uploading more pics over the next few days, if there are any requests please let me know, of course anything in sealed packing i will not open.

About Global Anabolics and Thaiger Pharma. Global has been on the market for almost 10 years and is based in Asia, products are available through licensed pharmacies in some countries. I have personally been to the manufacturing facility numerous times and these products are made in a fully automated and sterilized facility under license from the local government. the products are not made by hand but by automated pharmaceutical machinery.

Thaiger Pharma was originally based in Thailand but after a dispute between the two main partners has switched its operations to India where it is fully licensed by the ministry of health (FDA). i have not personally been to the manufacturing facility yet but hope to inspect it in the near future.

I noticed that Platinum Biotech prices are a bit lower than others... Is there a reason for that?

cbbram said:
I noticed that Platinum Biotech prices are a bit lower than others... Is there a reason for that?

Its a new brand, orals just released to market this week, inject products coming in the next week or so, Platinum Biotech products are made under EU (European Union) standards following European pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur), the price being lower has nothing to do with quality but to make an entry into the market.

Pharma Lady said:
Rydrdie said:

Thank you, i will be uploading more pics over the next few days, if there are any requests please let me know, of course anything in sealed packing i will not open.

About Global Anabolics and Thaiger Pharma. Global has been on the market for almost 10 years and is based in Asia, products are available through licensed pharmacies in some countries. I have personally been to the manufacturing facility numerous times and these products are made in a fully automated and sterilized facility under license from the local government. the products are not made by hand but by automated pharmaceutical machinery.

Thaiger Pharma was originally based in Thailand but after a dispute between the two main partners has switched its operations to India where it is fully licensed by the ministry of health (FDA). i have not personally been to the manufacturing facility yet but hope to inspect it in the near future.
Thanks! Also, do you have any info/links that show serum results for Glotropin? This product interests me very much?

Rydrdie said:
Pharma Lady said:
Rydrdie said:

Thanks! Also, do you have any info/links that show serum results for Glotropin? This product interests me very much?

Dear Sir, I will see what I can do, I know Glotropin has been mass spec tested and passed.

CobraMuscle said:
Everything looks AWESOME! Can't wait to try the products!!!

Dear Sir, thank you your kind comment, I will be looking forward to your feedback once you try the products and your good results. All the tablets are film coated and machine pressed with score marks in the middle so it makes it easy to split the dose if you want to.

JM750 said:
What pharm grade anavar is the best that you carry? What brand?

Thank you for your question. For Anavar I have 2 brands, Global Anabolics and Platinum Biotech, both are very good and legitimate Anavar, Ive used Global before and now trying Platinum, as Im a woman its important its really Anavar ;) the price on Platinum is a little cheaper so you can try that one first if you like, I know you wont be disappointed.

Top Bottom