napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Primobolan

rjk57

Hey guys,
My coach put 400 mg of primobolan per week for 16 weeks in my contest cycle.
I don't have much experience with primobolan, so my questions are:

How do you tell if it's fake primo?
and if it's real,
Is it worth the costs?
I had a guy asking $165 per vial and was wondering if this is the normal cost?

Thanks guys!

Primo is certainly one of the more expensive compounds along with masteron. That is a bit of a steeper price though. is it 10ml or 20ml vials? Only way to tell if its legit is to inject it.

Have you asked these questions of your coach?

Every once in a while we get a question like this and I never understand why.

Why are guys hiring coaches and asking this board questions?

At the risk of sounding dramatic; I trust my coach with my life. Diet, training, supplements, anabolics, body maintenance....

If a person doesn't trust his/her coach enough to follow his plan then that person needs a different coach.

Well, 400mg primo won't do much. You need a better effective dose which is 600-800mg. The price you're paying is pretty steep too.

Biotech has some damn good primo at 200mg per ml in 20ml bottles. I'm running it mysekf in about 3 weeks

Have you asked these questions of your coach?

Every once in a while we get a question like this and I never understand why.

Why are guys hiring coaches and asking this board questions?

At the risk of sounding dramatic; I trust my coach with my life. Diet, training, supplements, anabolics, body maintenance....

If a person doesn't trust his/her coach enough to follow his plan then that person needs a different coach.

Well said man. Very good point

How old are you?

Hey guys,
My coach put 400 mg of primobolan per week for 16 weeks in my contest cycle.
I don't have much experience with primobolan, so my questions are:

How do you tell if it's fake primo?
and if it's real,
Is it worth the costs?
I had a guy asking $165 per vial and was wondering if this is the normal cost?

Thanks guys!

Are you trying to source Primo or just asking questions about it? This will determine the proper section to put your thread.

I remember back in 2003 I ordered 100 Schering amps at 6$ per amp.

I took 400mg/ week broken into 2, injections per week.

I ran it all spring and summer and through October and added about 8 lbs of muscle.

I trust my coach with my life, just wanted to get some extra opinions is all.

and what if someone's opinion on this board is different than your coach? Then who "wins?"

My point is that if a person has 110% trust and confidence in his coach then he wouldn't be seeking an extra opinion.

In defense for the OP he was asking about Primobolan which he admitted he doesn't have very experienced with. I don't think it's an unreasonable question.

You just have to find a trusted source for Primo and I recommend you start at 600mg. 400 is a little on the low side but your coach might just start you low and see how you respond.

What dosage are you running your Test? Any other AAS?

Can you post your stats?

Top Bottom