napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Primo and sustanon

Tennessee90

This message is for you dylan I plan on running primo 300mg/week and sustanon 250 on Monday and Thursday is 300 to low? And is two doses of sustanon a lot and how long should I run primo for and how long should I run sustanon and what are your thoughts about this cycle and do you think taking proviron everyday through this cycle is a good idea and if so what's the doses is 50mg good

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

thanks for the reply
Height: 6'1
Weight: 116kg I'm currently dieting was 121kg
Body fat: honestly no idea but last time
I checked two years ago was around 18%
Years of training: started in 07 been training consistently since 2011
Cycle history: this is my first cycle I know test only should be ran but considering I'm dieiting down and primo is amazing with the reward risk ratio I'm considering it along side sustanon as my test product (thoughts on this please)
Pct : taking milk thistle during and after course taking multivitamin after course running nolvadex and clomid
Goals: trying to cut down and maintain muscle in the safest way possible
Supplements: I have whey 5kg amino acids and animal cut
General idea of nutrition: I work at a gym as a personal trainer understand this lifestyle very well just tryna level up
Injuries: nothing serious
I would be very happy as too hear your thoughts these are the stats and the cycle is at the top

What your bodyfat was TWO YEARS ago doesn't help. What is your bodyaft NOW?

OK; so 200+ and 6'1; you have a good natural base.

HOWEVER; you are too young and have too much fat for AAS use. If you are smart about the next few years of your life, you can potentially take this sport to some serious heights.

Make the right choice.

Top Bottom