PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Previous thread deleted

  1. #1

    Previous thread deleted

    Just making sure Iím not going crazy. I posted a thread asking about a source that is no longer on the boards.. asking if his stuff was legit (because I have some I was wanting to run).. Iím not seeing the thread anywhere. Is that against the rules?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    Just making sure Iím not going crazy. I posted a thread asking about a source that is no longer on the boards.. asking if his stuff was legit (because I have some I was wanting to run).. Iím not seeing the thread anywhere. Is that against the rules?
    No, I donít see why that would be an issue. When did you post the thread?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Just ask again if you need to. We have a STRONG spam filter and sometimes things need to be approved and other posts gets marked as spam. Don't take it personal.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Just ask again if you need to. We have a STRONG spam filter and sometimes things need to be approved and other posts gets marked as spam. Don't take it personal.
    No worries..

    I have 2 vials of MGP deca that I got 2 years ago. Was planning on running it but didnít want to if the reason itís no longer on this forum is due to bunk issues

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    No worries..

    I have 2 vials of MGP deca that I got 2 years ago. Was planning on running it but didnít want to if the reason itís no longer on this forum is due to bunk issues
    I've never heard anything bad about his gear. Small UGL's come and go its not necessarily a bad thing.

    If you don't want to run it or need anything send me a PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •