napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Prescription test prop source?

jrc2979

Hey everyone. Talked the doc into changing my script from cyp to prop. He said it would be hard to find a source and he was right! Does anyone here know of a legit online or mail order source for prescription test prop?
Thanks in advance!

I'm having a lot of trouble finding it. I can have the raw powder ordered and compounded, but that's A pain in the ass vs a bottle. And to say it has no use in medicine is kinda ignorant, it's no different than any other test, just need to dose it more often. Daily fast acting doses more mimics the bodies naturally produced testosterone. That's why I'm looking forward to trying it for 3-6 months, see if the benefits are worth the injection frequency.

I'm having a lot of trouble finding it. I can have the raw powder ordered and compounded, but that's A pain in the ass vs a bottle. And to say it has no use in medicine is kinda ignorant, it's no different than any other test, just need to dose it more often. Daily fast acting doses more mimics the bodies naturally produced testosterone. That's why I'm looking forward to trying it for 3-6 months, see if the benefits are worth the injection frequency.
2x a week of E or C isnt enough for you? i just finished a 4 month blast pinning every day. it really becomes a pain after a while when you have to pin every single day

Team MGP

I am looking to try the subq route. 29g slin pin. .3ml daily. I'm thinking thay that amount, in that method should just become routine, like bushing your teeth.
Really interested in seeing what the benefits of fast acting daily test, in a replacement dose, will be like.

Last edited:
If you want....you can pin test e or c daily sub-Q...doesnt have to be test prop
there is no "lag" if you are just switching pinning frequency...lower volume of E or C makes sub-Q smoother

btw...your trt dosing should be based on achieving a desired blood serum level....check your bloods after changing dosing method, frequency or ester...adjust the weekly mg up or down to acheive the goal

Last edited:
If you want....you can pin test e or c daily sub-Q...doesnt have to be test prop
there is no "lag" if you are just switching pinning frequency...lower volume of E or C makes sub-Q smoother

btw...your trt dosing should be based on achieving a desired blood serum level....check your bloods after changing dosing method, frequency or ester...adjust the weekly mg up or down to acheive the goal

This was my thoughts on it exactly. If you are pinning daily the Ester wouldn't matter once you reached peak blood levels after a few weeks

Testosterone is used in HRT my friend. Nobody wants to pin ed or eod for the rest of their life and so test prop isn't prescribed for HRT. It really has no practical use in medicine in modern times. Perhaps when it was first synthesized they used it for things that have now had better drugs created for them. Nothing ignorant about it. I'm sure you'd be hard pressed to find a doc who prescribes prop for HRT. Sure you could probably request it if you have a cool doc but I doubt there is much sitting on the shelves in pharmacies or hospitals despite being closer to natural half life.

Top Bottom