napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Prescription

Pelon

This may be a dumb question but if your on doctor prescribed TRT and it's not covered by insurance is it legal to order from outside the US? If a package is seized and you have a script for proof?

This may be a dumb question but if your on doctor prescribed TRT and it's not covered by insurance is it legal to order from outside the US? If a package is seized and you have a script for proof?
I'm sure you could fight to get it if it's seized, but I'm sure you'd also be in for quite the process and it wouldn't exactly be a quick process

I was just curious. Originally my script wasn't covered and overseas it's cheaper and if it stops being covered it's an option

I was just curious. Originally my script wasn't covered and overseas it's cheaper and if it stops being covered it's an option

Look around. There are PLENTY of Domestic sources here that have Fire Test and some of the prices are unbeatable. Just some friendly advice

That’s a tough one bro. I️ wouldn’t chance it if it was getting seized. I’d count it a loss.

My insurance doesn't cover my test either. So I use a coupon that you can get from www.goodrx.com
It will ask you for the medication you're looking for and then it tells you the cheapest place to get it with a coupon you can print out.

If i remember correctly on my seizure letter it stated that you must have written permission from the DEA to bring it in because it's a controlled substance. But I've also heard that you can bring in a 3 month supply on your person with a prescription. So it sounds like mail order is a no, but possibly if you declare it and personally bring it back?

Top Bottom