napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pre blood work test question/shout out to the OG ROBO

Tyball13

What's up guys? So I'm getting ready to do bloodwork pre cycle. I'm going to be going through privatepm. Just wondering what test I should use because there's so many of them. I want Estrogen, Test, Prolactin, lipid profile, blood count and if you guys have any more suggestion I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!
Cycle 4 1-8 weeks (ROBO LABZ)
Test P 250 mg MWF 1-8
Tren Ace 250 mg MWF 1-8
Anadrol 25mg 1-8 days, 50 mg 9-30
Winny 25 mg 3-8

Ancillaries
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod through PCT/take 12.5 three days before cycle (will adjust to bloodwork 3/4 weeks into cycle after bloodwork again)
Cab .5 e3d (will also adjust 3/4 weeks in)
HCG 1,000 IUs 5-8

Full PCT

Also want to give Robo a HUGE shout out. Guys, he is very professial and reps are as well. Replied back to emails super quick, package came in 3 days, and all out just nice people. I know I probably bothered them a lot because of all the questions I kept asking lol. Can't wait to try their products!

This is a doable cycle but I hope you're not a newbie man. It is definitely a harsh one but it is short which is why it's in the doable category for me.

Aside from that I'm stoked you're happy man. I love his stuff.

This is a doable cycle but I hope you're not a newbie man. It is definitely a harsh one but it is short which is why it's in the doable category for me.

Aside from that I'm stoked you're happy man. I love his stuff.

This will be my 4th cycle. So not an experienced user of course. But been doing a lot of research. Glad to hear you like it!

We don't mind he questions bro. That's what we are here for!
As for blood draw most of us recommend using privatemdlabs.com
Find the female hormone panel and get that. Here is a code for 15% off. You'll start getting them when you sign up. NNG76R

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

We don't mind he questions bro. That's what we are here for!
As for blood draw most of us recommend using privatemdlabs.com
Find the female hormone panel and get that. Here is a code for 15% off. You'll start getting them when you sign up. NNG76R

Robolics Representative. PM for details.
Awesome! I appreciate that! Thank you bro!

This will be my 4th cycle. So not an experienced user of course. But been doing a lot of research. Glad to hear you like it!

I don't see that as a problem then. Not a vet but you know how AAS effects you by now. First time with tren or no?

I don't see that as a problem then. Not a vet but you know how AAS effects you by now. First time with tren or no?
First time with tren, no. First time running it correctly and not listening to someone. Yes. I did make so awesome gains however the first time but it did fuck me up because I did not have Caber. I was stupid and just took it without test. Some gym bro told me too. But I learned from my mistakes and I learned the hard way on that and Superdrol to do fucking research and not listen to some yoked mf.

First time with tren, no. First time running it correctly and not listening to someone. Yes. I did make so awesome gains however the first time but it did fuck me up because I did not have Caber. I was stupid and just took it without test. Some gym bro told me too. But I learned from my mistakes and I learned the hard way on that and Superdrol to do fucking research and not listen to some yoked mf.

Good lol wise man.

Top Bottom