napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Prami

K

Kennyvall

What’s up guys. Quick question, if prami does not give me any sides what so ever maybe a bit sleepy is it ok to take 2mg daily?

Maybe he still has low
Libido and sex drive issues, what you think rob Thomas, i sometimes also get
Mixed up if it will help taking 2mg instead of 1 for libido issues

Just not sure on his reasoning no sides is a good thing but if libido is off I would throw proviron in first over the higher prammi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I my self have always had that question. Is it possible after a month of deca not npp you still have prolactin issues?

Will prami help at all if your not using a 19nor just for libido ?

Just not sure on his reasoning no sides is a good thing but if libido is off I would throw proviron in first over the higher prammi

Not always the case low libido comes from prolactin. We need to know what dose of deca or tren he is on to answer this question.

Not everyone gets every side from prami.

For example i ran 500mg of deca and my libido went to the floor and am still waiting after a month for it to go back and am also using prami 1mg daily

Now am just running 700mg of Test which may be too high what do you think? I am using it along arimidex 1mg daily for estrogen issues and 1mg of prami ED.

Now am just running 700mg of Test which may be too high what do you think? I am using it along arimidex 1mg daily for estrogen issues and 1mg of prami ED.

You dont need prami if you arnt on deca anymore.

And adex is no good that doesnt lower estro. Just hides the symptoms. Probly your issue. Use aromasin. 12.5 mg ed till the issue subsides then eod

You dont need prami if you arnt on deca anymore.

And adex is no good that doesnt lower estro. Just hides the symptoms. Probly your issue. Use aromasin. 12.5 mg ed till the issue subsides then eod

Jh88 this guy is keenster you were arguing with yesterday. He got booted and keeps making a new profile and I think this is his 3rd one. You're just wasting your time.

But yes if prolactin is out of wack your sex drive and hunger will be gone

Top Bottom