napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Powersteroid.org

ibleedoranbla

I just wanted to let everyone know that powersteroid.org generously sent me 30 amps of vermodje test p as a test order.

I have received my package today and everything is exactly what I was told it would be. It took about 3 weeks to receive.

01057fd5b154baacfb33e21357696307.jpg

ibleedoranbla said:
I just wanted to let everyone know that powersteroid.org generously sent me 30 vials of vermodje test p as a test order.

I have received my package today and everything is exactly what I was told it would be. It took about 3 weeks to receive.

Just to clarify, those are amps bro, and not vials. I'm sure you know, but there is a HUGE difference between vials and amps

Re: RE: Re: Powersteroid.org

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
I just wanted to let everyone know that powersteroid.org generously sent me 30 vials of vermodje test p as a test order.

Just to clarify, those are amps bro, and not vials. I'm sure you know, but there is a HUGE difference between vials and amps
Haha, yea, I meant amps that's my bad.

I fixed it. I'm cooking dinner and typing at the same time, lol.

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Ok cool bro. I almost edited it for you, but I am trying not to edit anyone's posts here....ever. So I'm glad you fixed it lol

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Powersteroid.org

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Ok cool bro. I almost edited it for you, but I am trying not to edit anyone's posts here....ever. So I'm glad you fixed it lol
Well, I find my original post regarding this sponsor. I couldn't find it at first. You can actually delete this whole post since I bumped the other one.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Powersteroid.org

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Well, I find my original post regarding this sponsor. I couldn't find it at first. You can actually delete this whole post since I bumped the other one.
Lol, no no nvm I'm getting myself all kinds of confused

Any more info to offer? Most amps I've seen sold are fake. Sadly [DISAPPOINTED FACE]

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
Any more info to offer? Most amps I've seen sold are fake. Sadly [DISAPPOINTED FACE]

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."
What kind of info are you looking for, I'll provide what I can as soon as I get the time. I'm just busy right now with dinner and packing my food.

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Thank you bro !!

Powersteroids said:
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Thank you bro !!
No problem, man. As soon as I get the time I'll verify the codes.

Looks good. I have some vermodje test e from a different source that I like. Not sure I am allowed to post the source or not so I won't. Vermodje is good though. Curious what you think.

Rhynoplanet said:
Looks good. I have some vermodje test e from a different source that I like. Not sure I am allowed to post the source or not so I won't. Vermodje is good though. Curious what you think.

Feel free to post whatever you want bro.. Just start a thread if you have a topic and post it!

Im definitely a fan of vermodje... Its a very high quality brand

Not to be a bummer, but didnt they crack down on vermodje all over eastern europe last year discovering how unsanitery the " labs " where? Correct me if im wrong but im sure i heard about this sveral time's

krill89 said:
Not to be a bummer, but didnt they crack down on vermodje all over eastern europe last year discovering how unsanitery the " labs " where? Correct me if im wrong but im sure i heard about this sveral time's
I saw the same video but I heard that it was propaganda and nothing more. Competitors were hating and made the video.

krill89 said:

I'm pretty sure that video ended up being complete bullshit, if I remember correctly. It wasn't even their lab that was postd in the video. It was more or less a smear campaign done by another lab

I was running vermodje right after that video surfaced and my stuff was good to go. Ran some vermodje anavar around that time and it was also solid. Haters gone hate, but their definitely were some couterfits floating around that time, power of the internet

All the vermodje test I've used has tested back great . Just as good as my Watson does . And there aromasin is solid as well.

Jacfolly said:
All the vermodje test I've used has tested back great . Just as good as my Watson does . And there aromasin is solid as well.

Yes, i have never once had a bad experience with vermodje and i have seen SEVERAL people use it with excellent results... Anytime you have a good product, there is ALWAYS going to be someone or a competitor try to take you down or at least tarnish your reputation... now, when someone has many occurrences of problems, that's a different story but you can easily see through the real and the fake... vermodje is a good product

Top Bottom