napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

"Power naps"

Angel

OK my awesome AR family I have a question for you all, is it normal to feel tired during the day maybe one hour or two after working out? is it normal waning to take power naps? lately I've been getting the urge to take power naps and rest,I feel tired is than normal or am I just lazy lol I do get my 7or 8 hrs of sleep or is this just a phase? Just curious to know..

changing my life around one day at a time!!

I NEVER take naps. I used to when I was younger but I'm 45 now... If I take a nap it screws my whole sleep schedule up...

Re: RE: Re: "Power naps"

cbbram said:
I NEVER take naps. I used to when I was younger but I'm 45 now... If I take a nap it screws my whole sleep schedule up...
I hear you bro I personally don't have the time to take one but I get really tiered just wonder if it's part of the process or does it happen to everyone ?

I fucking love naps. I usually nap it out from 1-3. Then gym at 4:30

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
OK so its a normal thing, good I though it was just me Lol

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Why am I not surprised... Lol

Hey you zip it. Lol they are awesome. And totally worth it

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Hey you zip it. Lol they are awesome. And totally worth it

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I'm just jealous... Lol

Nah it takes more than that these days im tame now. Lol. Donesticated

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Nah it takes more than that these days im tame now. Lol. Donesticated

PHURIOUS PHARMA
LOL!!!!!!!

Re:

i crash out right after my post workout, usually an hour..lights out the minute I hit the bed, guess my body is requesting it.feel great when I wake up too, as long as it's an hour any longer it affects my bedtime..
I believe its rapid recovery, I'm always a little sore after work out, but not once I wake up from nap.

Now see. The key is. You take the 1-3 nap. Then, hit 4iu gh before bed and sleep like a baby ;)

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re:

Angel said:
OK my awesome AR family I have a question for you all, is it normal to feel tired during the day maybe one hour or two after working out? is it normal waning to take power naps? lately I've been getting the urge to take power naps and rest,I feel tired is than normal or am I just lazy lol I do get my 7or 8 hrs of sleep or is this just a phase? Just curious to know..

everyones different, some people nap some dont - if it helps you then do it man. nothing is so set in stone, everyone thinks they know the secrets to everything but in reality we dont know PISS. everyone is stuck on this 8 hrs a night sleep, but before the industrial revolution people used to sleep 4 hrs, then wake up and do stuff, talk, read, etc. then after that go back to bed for 4 hrs again and then wake up and do their day routine. I have even read experiments where people would be in dark rooms for extended periods of time, not knowing the time of day - they eventually developed a 4hr wake up, 4hr wake up sleep cycle, naturally...BUT like i said man whatever works for you - I only nap when i need it, but normally I dont nap during the day.

The industrial revolution. Those people also died at 60 instead of 90 and had asbestos poisoning were alcoholics and had ribeyes and beans every night. Lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re:

PHURIOUS said:
The industrial revolution. Those people also died at 60 instead of 90 and had asbestos poisoning were alcoholics and had ribeyes and beans every night. Lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

yeah ive heard average age was lower but thats not everyone. plenty of people lived older, and plenty of people nowadays Die young. Point being is people have different sleep schedules in different areas. ive heard of african tribes that sleep similar to the 4 hr wake 4 hr wake schedule too. Like i said everyones different so its different..

Re: RE: Re:

SpikedEggnog said:
Angel said:

everyones different, some people nap some dont - if it helps you then do it man. nothing is so set in stone, everyone thinks they know the secrets to everything but in reality we dont know PISS. everyone is stuck on this 8 hrs a night sleep, but before the industrial revolution people used to sleep 4 hrs, then wake up and do stuff, talk, read, etc. then after that go back to bed for 4 hrs again and then wake up and do their day routine. I have even read experiments where people would be in dark rooms for extended periods of time, not knowing the time of day - they eventually developed a 4hr wake up, 4hr wake up sleep cycle, naturally...BUT like i said man whatever works for you - I only nap when i need it, but normally I dont nap during the day.
Makes sense to me, thanks SpikedEg.

For me it totally ruins the rest of my day. I can't just enter that brief period of sleep I'm all or nothin.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom