napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Posting Links in Signatures... PLEASE READ

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Hey everyone... I am sorry but I was informed yesterday by my techs to have everyone remove any links they have in their signatures... This is related to many issues that I am not going to get into... I just need everyone to be understanding and comply... If it is an issue for someone, then this is probably not going to be the place for you although I cannot see why it would be... I appreciate it everyone... I am trying to not only keep the site running as smooth as possible but also keep us safe as well.. I am sure you understand where I am going with that... So please remove any links in your signatures... You can still have a signature but no links please...

we need to take everything out of the signatures, emails, links, etc... some of the links have caused issues and for other safety purposes, the signatures need to not have any email or links etc.. also, no posting source links in a posts either, etc... this is going to lead to problems that we are not willing to have...

I don't have the option of having a signature.
I am unable to re-name the title of a thread that I create.

All source reps please take the time to read this and please take note of all of this.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I don't have the option of having a signature.
I am unable to re-name the title of a thread that I create.
im not seeing any restrictions on your account but im not a tech so i'll have to have it looked at this evening...

To my knowledge this can only ve done using tapatalk. When I use the PC I cant figure out how to do it either.

Dylan does this only include links to websites? Not sure if my sig has a clickable link or not ill have to test it on PC. If it does it should only link to outlook or msn mail which are a pc mail application. Are these still unacceptable?

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your order]

Last edited:
Well i guess my question is, are hyperlinks included in the ban?
I know other guys have signatures with URL links that go direct to websites which surely have differences. Just trying to be sure.

yes, we need to take everything out of the signatures, emails, links, etc... some of the links have caused issues and for other safety purposes, the signatures need to not have any email or links etc.. also, no posting source links in a posts either, etc... this is going to lead to problems that we are not willing to have...

yes, we need to take everything out of the signatures, emails, links, etc... some of the links have caused issues and for other safety purposes, the signatures need to not have any email or links etc.. also, no posting source links in a posts either, etc... this is going to lead to problems that we are not willing to have...

Got it brother, thanks for keeping us safe as a community!

Thanks dylan truly appreciated we have a great thing here so much info we have to do what ever it takes to make it and keep it running smoothly

Hey everyone... I am sorry but I was informed yesterday by my techs to have everyone remove any links they have in their signatures... This is related to many issues that I am not going to get into... I just need everyone to be understanding and comply... If it is an issue for someone, then this is probably not going to be the place for you although I cannot see why it would be... I appreciate it everyone... I am trying to not only keep the site running as smooth as possible but also keep us safe as well.. I am sure you understand where I am going with that... So please remove any links in your signatures... You can still have a signature but no links please...

we need to take everything out of the signatures, emails, links, etc... some of the links have caused issues and for other safety purposes, the signatures need to not have any email or links etc.. also, no posting source links in a posts either, etc... this is going to lead to problems that we are not willing to have...

Sure. Will do.

Top Bottom