napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Please don't kill me. I have a naps/pharmacom question.

gear therapist

Hello all, I recently wrote a post that basically said fuck naps due to them taking 59 days to deliver. Well they did offer a 50% discount for my next order. I was gonna only use it to order some caber which they have at 2mg of 20. Well, I go on and I see they are now carrying pharmacom. I fucking love pharmacom! So I'm gonna consider this route. They have a mix line that I been wanting to try which I'll post a link. It basically short and long esters test and decca for 100. I can get them for 50 with discount. So basically I'm getting my favorite gear for half off. Your thought please.

https://www.napsgear.org/pharma-mix-4-p10385

I just checked our site and it doesn't say anything about naps being a verified reseller. I can reach out to D if you would like me to verify

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just checked our website and it doesn't say anything about naps being a verified reseller. I can reach out to D if you would like me to verify

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
That's a bad sign

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I'd rather pay $500 and know what I'm getting than pay $250 and throwing the cash out the window.

Gas station sushi is "half the price" too.

Naps is hit or miss. I was gonna actually order from naps couple months ago but someone I knew had waited over 2 and half months for his order to get in. Is a discount worth the wait on gear that might not even be potent?

Not half price brother. Let me be clear. I have a 30% discount plus 20% for bit coin to add up to 50 percent. Sorry for confusion. They sell at regular price.

Not half price brother. Let me be clear. I have a 30% discount plus 20% for bit coin to add up to 50 percent. Sorry for confusion. They sell at regular price.

Be the Guinea pig. Buy a couple bottles. When they finnally come in after a couple months get use tested and show the results. Or take them and get blood labs. But idk. Could be some potent stuff but doesn't mean it's not a fake still though.

Top Bottom