napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Platinum Biotech Injectable products now available Pharma Lady

Dear members

Today I am happy to announce that Platinum Biotech intramuscular injectable range is now available, please do not hesitate to PM or email me if you have any questions or need any info. :)

Attachments

• PBinjrange.jpg
    PBinjrange.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 215
Pharma Lady said:
Dear members

Today I am happy to announce that Platinum Biotech intramuscular injectable range is now available, please do not hesitate to PM or email me if you have any questions or need any info. :)
Good news! Great prices!

cbbram said:
Pharma Lady said:
Dear members

Good news! Great prices!

Thank you for your compliment :D I am always updating and adding products to the product/price list, so please let me know anytime if you want an updated list.

I have more exciting products to reveal very soon ;)

My only concern is that it's a new product line but the introductory prices are nice.

cbbram said:
My only concern is that it's a new product line but the introductory prices are nice.

Dear Sir, if you have concerns I also have Global Anabolic and Thaiger Pharmaceuticals available, so you have much choice and no need worry.

With all the quality in stock, I cannot imagine there would be any concern with quality of a new product... Reputation is everything and when a company has a strong reputation they do not release a new product that does not surpass the standard...

This line looks damn good... I anticipate some big things for them

Top Bottom