napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Platinum Biotech Aromasin Pharma Lady

C

cbbram00

Anyone have any feedback on this AI yet? It's a fairly new product but it's been out long enough for some to share their experience.

Been using it for about 2 months. No issues. Works as it should. I'll have bloods on it soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used it to bring my E2 down after throat surgery. Worked as a pretty aggressive protocol. To be honest though, after that I transitioned back to my Federal Pharma Aromasin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I received platinum bio aroma 25mg. from another source two weeks ago. I was getting itchy and sensitive nips.. I've been taking 12.5mg eod and it knocked it out in about a week. it's definitely gtg

I my self as well as a couple guys I got it for in town are all using it for a good 2 months now. It works great in not only my opinion but the others like it too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I've been using it for awhile now and I feel fine. I'm going to do blood work soon to check

Have been on pharmacy grade anastrozol for my trt and wasn't feeling very good. Started using her aromasin and felt better in a few days.

I recently switched over from my prescribed anastroxole, to platinum bio aroma, and feel amazing. Thumbs up on this A.I.!

Got my bloodwork last week and PB's aromasin is definitely gtg. E2 came back at 29 running 12.5 EOD with 300mg of Test C per week.

d80c466b0e276e381175f94d0718cf49.png
a3c2e15b6162c439f18b0cbdb8725bf1.png
1c0cc93ca2a1cfc9f4a6295e5691fbbc.png
4b206813362a1969521873f6a756e584.png

Hopefully the quality came out better but this is before and after taking pb aromasin.

I been using it and it's working for me . Soon as I miss a couple days my nips get itchy .

hey cbbram,im a user of it at the moment, its been bang on half a tab eod I've had zero sides, I'm weird with test i only need an ai for the first few weeks, last time i had a bit of water retention and itchy nips with another brand of aromasin i had have double the dose, like i said zero sides this time with half a tab, highly recommended

Thanks ccbram! I used PB aromasin through my last cycle and it kept my E2 in check. Just double checking since I'm upping my dosage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thanks ccbram! I used PB aromasin through my last cycle and it kept my E2 in check. Just double checking since I'm upping my dosage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
The overwhelming consensus is this is a very effective AI and should be used with confidence. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Used it when starting my TRT after changing off the doc recommended 1 shit a week, and splitting it to 2 now I don’t need it in current doseing, but keep it around, I have confidence in it. Works very well.

Top Bottom