bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Planning my 2nd cycle for recomp

Adriancm1996

Height: 5'11
Weight: 205
BF%: 6-7%
Years of training: 8 years, played football for 10 years. Stopped playing because of a serious concussion.

I just finished my first cycle ever which was just sustanon 250 for 5 weeks at 500mgs a week about 3 weeks ago and I'm currently in my pct running nolvadex and Aromasin.
I gained 10 pounds of quality lean muscle and was able to keep mostly all my gains and because I also am using ostarine in my pct my strength has still increased.

So I would say I had a successful first cycle ever, considering how short it was. Now for my 2nd cycle I want to run a 6-8 week cycle of sustanon250 again but I want to add a compound as well. I want to run primo or masteron but because of the esters, I'm not sure if running them for 8 weeks is worth it or not since more time is needed to see effects. I was also thinking of possibly stacking Tren A at a low dose of 100-150mgs a week with sus250 at 200-300mgs per week for those 8 weeks.

Any thoughts as to what would be a solid 2nd cycle for 8weeks? I appreciate it! Thank you in advance. ����

Last edited:
Red flag # 1 - 21 years old

Red flag # 2 - Sustanon for 5 weeks is basically useless.

Red flag # 3 - recomp at 6-7%. Do you know what a recomp is?

Red flag # 4 - you were able to keep all your gains because your sustanon is just clearing your system now which means you started your PCT too early. With that being said I doubt you'll keep all the the 10 lbs in the next few weeks.

This is the biggest mess I've seen in a while and now you want to run Tren? Good lord!

Last edited by a moderator:
Smh thank God I came here first before doing anything stupid again. I was given the vile for free and got excited, and while on it is when I decided to research more. Stupid decision clearly, but I'm glad I'm here now so I can learn a lot more before making any future mistakes, also won't be running anything for a few years! Got a pm from some guys that gave great advice. Looking forward to learning from you guys.

Stick around bro you'll learn plenty. You'll get put on the right track and when you're 25 you can do a proper first cycle.

Top Bottom