napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Modafinil

cmb5017

Holy fucking shit balls Batman! This is the best shit I've ever seen! Energy..i mean AMPED! For 12 strait hours! 10 times better than stims, without the sides, no shaking, tweaking, no heart palpitations. Love it..and focus? Thinking? I shit u not, I have an epiphany every fucking 20 minutes! I'm solving world problems in my head..dont believe me ask 44! I'm problem solving shit like I'm from the movie "beautiful mind"...i will be buying cases of this shit

Yeah and someone said a while back it wasn't worth a shit. I know PB made another batch. I guess they got it right this time. Thanks for the review!

This is great to know! My focus sux ass and Adderall made me crazy! I'm studying for a professional designation exam so this is only going to help. I was going to order some from PL tomorrow along with some Deca and Bio Trope. Hopefully I won't have any problems going to sleep.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CMB did you get Titan to come back with your Modafinil ideas? Lol

It's possible right? That's how things start with a good idea!

I have a prescription for it, but it doesn't seem to have the effect on me as others have with it. I'm not talking about PL's modafinil, I'm talking about Provigil from the pharmacy. Not sure why it doesn't hit me like it does most people?

I have a prescription for it, but it doesn't seem to have the effect on me as others have with it. I'm not talking about PL's modafinil, I'm talking about Provigil from the pharmacy. Not sure why it doesn't hit me like it does most people?
I've heard some people respond to it and some don't. Same thing with IGF-1. Not everyone gets results.

Good to know. I have a prescription for Adderall, but it causes me to crash. I've read that modafinil doesn't have as hard as a comedown.

I have some on the way. I'll let you guys know what I think. I'll probably make another thread.

Top Bottom