napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PK2

suraonyx23

There is a guy with this screen name scamming the fuck out of people at Evo. He has another name at another board and its pkjr. He did alot of trades with people to get his rep up boom. Got me and alot of other guys. Just letting everyone know. I know hes used 2 emails on Evo

[email protected] and [email protected]

Re: RE: PK2

suraonyx23 said:
There is a guy with this screen name scamming the fuck out of people at Evo. He has another name at another board and its pkjr. He did alot of trades with people to get his rep up boom. Got me and alot of other guys. Just letting everyone know. I know hes used 2 emails on Evo

Thanks for letting us know, but do yourself a favor and stay well away from EVO and anything to do with that board. It's full of scammers. You should never trust and do business with an individual with these kinds of things. Trust the reputable and legitamite sources that we have here at Adrenaline Rush

Re: RE: PK2

RickRock said:
suraonyx23 said:

Thanks for letting us know, but do yourself a favor and stay well away from EVO and anything to do with that board. It's full of scammers. You should never trust and do business with an individual with these kinds of things. Trust the reputable and legitamite sources that we have here at Adrenaline Rush

IT was all in the trading section. I was just trading a few bottles to him for some dbol and a bottle of test. Thanks though RR

Re: RE: Re: RE: PK2

suraonyx23 said:
RickRock said:
suraonyx23 said:

IT was all in the trading section. I was just trading a few bottles to him for some dbol and a bottle of test. Thanks though RR
Yeh bro, I know how that trading thread at EVO works. I stayed far away from it and never posted once in it when I was there. The thread is full of scammers and I wouldn't trust anyone there. I knew a TON of people that got fucked over by people in the trading thread.

What's sad is the mods are getting gear from sources and saying... the gear is good blah blah blah, then 2 days later that gear they got from the sources they are listing in the trade thread for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scamming is at an all time high over there right now. I would trust no one. Seems like a ugl has bounced almost every day lately.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

MasonicBodybuilder said:
Scamming is at an all time high over there right now. I would trust no one. Seems like a ugl has bounced almost every day lately.

You can only stack shit so high till it all come crumbling down. They will implode on them selves

BigBusiness said:
MasonicBodybuilder said:

You can only stack shit so high till it all come crumbling down. They will implode on them selves

Yea, think I gotta get out of there for good. This isn't the first time I thought it was going to collapse.

MasonicBodybuilder said:

I know it was really bad 3 months ago when I left, and it was getting progressively worse. I can only imagine how bad it is now

you tend to become the company you keep and by being around a board built by scammers and liars, then you become that... that's why its great for everyone to steer clear of that, that practice, behavior etc... its absurd and pathetic... IF ANYONE TRIES TO PULL THAT SHIT HERE THEY WILL BE GONE IMMEDIATELY

Please be on the watch for winsms as well. Pk popped up the other day over at evo under that user.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom