napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious in transit

Redam

I just purchased some Tren A, Tpp/Tp and Trne/tne from my brotha Phurious Pharma!

I'll be making a unofficial/casual log once it comes in. I'll also post a TD pic of course!

Thanks PP!!

Redam said:
I just purchased some Tren A, Tpp/Tp and Trne/tne from my brotha Phurious Pharma!

I'll be making a unofficial/casual log once it comes in. I'll also post a TD pic of course!

Thanks PP!!

Good deal. I ran some of his tren and it was good shit for sure. Id def buy again.

Redam said:

Thanks PP!!

Glad to hear this mate. I've been waiting to see a log from you for a long time!

I've been running Phurious Tren E, Mast E, EQ, Test cyp going on 3 weeks and must say this gear is as advertised. ..already more vascular and feel amazing. .communication is on point, gear is on point, finally found my go to source. ..stay tuned for bloods

Wetworks said:
Redam said:

Thanks PP!!

Glad to hear this mate. I've been waiting to see a log from you for a long time!

I guess I can post a pic or two this blast. I posted a few when I was on EVO. I had 2 nice logs I believe.

For some reason ppl always ask me to log shit... But hey, I can't complain :)

BLOODLINE said:
I've been running Phurious Tren E, Mast E, EQ, Test cyp going on 3 weeks and must say this gear is as advertised. ..already more vascular and feel amazing. .communication is on point, gear is on point, finally found my go to source. ..stay tuned for bloods

Glad to hear you're getting the results you desired! Keep us posted!

Redam said:
Wetworks said:
Redam said:

Thanks PP!!

I guess I can post a pic or two this blast. I posted a few when I was on EVO. I had 2 nice logs I believe.

Really? I never had the chance to look at them maybe I'll have to do some digging.

You've always been someone I've viewed very highly so getting the chance to see you log would be a treat. (Contest prep in particular)

Wetworks said:
Redam said:
Wetworks said:
Redam said:

Thanks PP!!

Really? I never had the chance to look at them maybe I'll have to do some digging.

You've always been someone I've viewed very highly so getting the chance to see you log would be a treat. (Contest prep in particular)

You know if you ever need help, you can ALWAYS message me brotha! Ask Phurious, I even helped him a few times!!

I'm here to help it as much as possible and to learn myself!

Redam said:
Wetworks said:
Redam said:
Wetworks said:
Redam said:

Thanks PP!!

You know if you ever need help, you can ALWAYS message me brotha! Ask Phurious, I even helped him a few times!!

I'm here to help it as much as possible and to learn myself!

I usually talk to Userbrah when I have comp questions. It would definitely be nice to have another mind to pick especially since I know you're on the same road I am.

Wetworks said:
Redam said:

Thanks PP!!

Glad you're on here, reppin quality shit bro. Sounds like your gear is fire, and its nice to have a trust worthy option.

9th Wonder said:
Wetworks said:
Redam said:

Thanks PP!!

Glad you're on here, reppin quality shit bro. Sounds like your gear is fire, and its nice to have a trust worthy option.

Much appreciated mate.

Anything I'm putting my name on the line for, best believe I have full confidence in and backing 100%

Just had bloods done yesterday. I'm on week 5 of my cycle with Phurious test, eq, and storm. Should have the results within a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have had bloods done, TWICE. I'll post up once I get back in town on Monday.

Bloods came back awesome, hence why I keep going back to good ole Phurious Pharma haha

Redam said:
I also have had bloods done, TWICE. I'll post up once I get back in town on Monday.

Bloods came back awesome, hence why I keep going back to good ole Phurious Pharma haha
Yeah I feel great, so I expect the bloods to come back strong.

LAfit said:
Just had bloods done yesterday. I'm on week 5 of my cycle with Phurious test, eq, and storm. Should have the results within a week.

By all means please do not forget to post them!
We encourage people to get blood drawn and post results.
When you post them if you could also post what ester or blend it was and how long the bloods were taken after last pin that would be great and very much appreciated!

USER said:
LAfit said:

By all means please do not forget to post them!
We encourage people to get blood drawn and post results.
When you post them if you could also post what ester or blend it was and how long the bloods were taken after last pin that would be great and very much appreciated!
Absolutely, I will post it as soon as I get the results.

This is all FIRST HAND from me on Phurious...

1. I already knew Phurious and the Phurious team had integrity... This is something I have known for a very long time however sometimes that does not ensure the best product... It ensures strong business practice but that does not equate to the best, it just equates to the ability to know you are dealing with good people and at least won't get screwed...

2. I had it on very good word about the quality so obviously before allowing phurious to be a sponsor EVEN THOUGH we were already close as friends, that makes no difference to me if the quality isn't there... business is business and friendship or at least respect is something different... i have some of my closest friends in the world i would NEVER have involved in any business i do... I have an obligation to everyone here to ensure that ONLY THE BEST is provided... no matter who the sponsor is so i asked to try things first which clearly i have done...

3. I have to say, and i am not surprised when i say this, however i still had to make sure, fucking phurious IS ON POINT to platinum status and trust me, when it comes to sources or anything in general, i don't toss that around lightly... from the customer service, the product appearance and the quality, i couldn't be more pleased... the concept of tren storm alone is amazing but to see how it works is something else... I am thrilled to have phurious here and also to be using some of the products on my current cycle... I am using the tren strom and eq right now and will be adding mast e shortly... i also have others i will be sampling down the road but i don't want to use too many different at once...

4. 5 star rating from me for sure!

Top Bottom