napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigsteve5776

So shortly before the whole incident I purchased some gear from phurious. Test prop, tren ace, mast p. I was pretty excited about it until I found out some things that made me nervous about the quality. But I paid for it and so I did it anyways. First couple of weeks in I hadn't noticed shit changing. I've ran enough cycles with test obviously, to know how my body responds. I've never ran tren before so I wasn't too sure what to expect. 3 weeks in. Still nothing, ok test prop? I know what happens to my body even on a long ester of test and my nips start getting a bit sore around the 2-3 week mark and I get shittt a lot quicker. So about a month in I popped a fresh vial of test prop and a fresh vial of tren. I pinned it as usual I was running the mast p with it and it was the same vial so I don't see that being the issue, but, this time when I pinned minor pip as usual. Next day my leg hurt so fucking bad I could barley walk. About 3 days later it was a bit better. Since I was doing eod pins I pinned my left quad while the right still felt like shit. Same situation my legs were so fucked up I couldn't really do anything besides her from point a to point b. But after 4 weeks in and not seeing or feeling any changes I decided the gear was trash, or at best underdosed. This is the tren everyone talks about? I had no sides at all, nothing. So I switched to Valhalla and just ran his sust at first, just added tren monday as I was lucky enough to cop a fat 30 jug. I'm only a little over two weeks in on the Valhalla sust and my nips have been sore for a couple days now which is always a good/bad sign for me. Back is breaking out a little and I'm horney as fuck and in full dickhead mode. I want to destroy everything that walks by and has two sets of lips... and I got some minor shrinkage going on which happens. None of this happened while I was on phurious for a month. Anyways that's my experience with phurious, I know he's not part of this board anymore but anyone whose purchased recently you might be shit outa luck in that department. I'm very happy with NYR and the Valhalla line so far, the man is great to work with, and his quality is without question on point. I'm very excited to see what I get out of his tren ace. Zero PIP, smooth, and just overall the sustanon is a great product and it's been a pleasure every time to do business with him.

So shortly before the whole incident I purchased some gear from phurious. Test prop, tren ace, mast p. I was pretty excited about it until I found out some things that made me nervous about the quality. But I paid for it and so I did it anyways. First couple of weeks in I hadn't noticed shit changing. I've ran enough cycles with test obviously, to know how my body responds. I've never ran tren before so I wasn't too sure what to expect. 3 weeks in. Still nothing, ok test prop? I know what happens to my body even on a long ester of test and my nips start getting a bit sore around the 2-3 week mark and I get shittt a lot quicker. So about a month in I popped a fresh vial of test prop and a fresh vial of tren. I pinned it as usual I was running the mast p with it and it was the same vial so I don't see that being the issue, but, this time when I pinned minor pip as usual. Next day my leg hurt so fucking bad I could barley walk. About 3 days later it was a bit better. Since I was doing eod pins I pinned my left quad while the right still felt like shit. Same situation my legs were so fucked up I couldn't really do anything besides her from point a to point b. But after 4 weeks in and not seeing or feeling any changes I decided the gear was trash, or at best underdosed. This is the tren everyone talks about? I had no sides at all, nothing. So I switched to Valhalla and just ran his sust at first, just added tren monday as I was lucky enough to cop a fat 30 jug. I'm only a little over two weeks in on the Valhalla sust and my nips have been sore for a couple days now which is always a good/bad sign for me. Back is breaking out a little and I'm horney as fuck and in full dickhead mode. I want to destroy everything that walks by and has two sets of lips... and I got some minor shrinkage going on which happens. None of this happened while I was on phurious for a month. Anyways that's my experience with phurious, I know he's not part of this board anymore but anyone whose purchased recently you might be shit outa luck in that department. I'm very happy with NYR and the Valhalla line so far, the man is great to work with, and his quality is without question on point. I'm very excited to see what I get out of his tren ace. Zero PIP, smooth, and just overall the sustanon is a great product and it's been a pleasure every time to do business with him.

Dam, you should have ran bloodwork prior to switching brands...

I went to the doctor, he said I was healthy, he doesn't give me the results from blood drawn but I'm assuming everything was fine because he didn't say anything to me. I was worried because I was also running BGS winny and was worried I basically ran an oral only cycle by mistake, just didn't think I'd have to worry about fake shit from a guy who used to have as good of a reputation as phurious.

I went to the doctor, he said I was healthy, he doesn't give me the results from blood drawn but I'm assuming everything was fine because he didn't say anything to me. I was worried because I was also running BGS winny and was worried I basically ran an oral only cycle by mistake, just didn't think I'd have to worry about fake shit from a guy who used to have as good of a reputation as phurious.

bloodwork would have proven everything, was hoping to see that

Yeah you are right, this is just my experience. I went with him because of his reputation honestly. I was going to just use it all anyways, but when the severe pip started it was way too much. I'd have rather shot test suspension multiple times a day. I didn't have that problem until I started using new vials of everything. I was willing to run it all until that started happening, I couldn't handle it. The PIP was literally taking a tool on everything I did I couldn't even sit down to take a shit without guiding myself down by holding most of my weight on my arms.

Yeah you are right, this is just my experience. I went with him because of his reputation honestly. I was going to just use it all anyways, but when the severe pip started it was way too much. I'd have rather shot test suspension multiple times a day. I didn't have that problem until I started using new vials of everything. I was willing to run it all until that started happening, I couldn't handle it. The PIP was literally taking a tool on everything I did I couldn't even sit down to take a shit without guiding myself down by holding most of my weight on my arms.

dam that sounds terrible, sorry to hear that. I wouldnt want to be running oils that gave terrible PIP either, it becomes debilitating. At least sounds like your squared away now, so thats a good thing for sure bro.

bloodwork would have proven everything, was hoping to see that

I definitely should have. If something like that ever happens again I'll make sure I do so I can post it. This is just my experience though, I post honestly about any source I use good or bad. I had no issues with him, the way he shipped it was actually very solid. There's almost zero chance anything would break, cool enough guy to talk to. But i didn't like his gear and it didn't do anything for me.

both the esters you ran are known to cause pip, I never had any problems with phurious's stuff, in fact I injected his tren and I had a coughing fit for a straight minute, there is no question about his gear quality in my opinion, it Is more of his big ego that gets him in trouble. my 2cents

I hadn't heard about quality issues from him. I was actually gonna order some more prami and another vial of tren for my next blast

both the esters you ran are known to cause pip, I never had any problems with phurious's stuff, in fact I injected his tren and I had a coughing fit for a straight minute, there is no question about his gear quality in my opinion, it Is more of his big ego that gets him in trouble. my 2cents

Yeah I know that they cause some pip. And it was fine, nothing unusual until I opened my last vials. Idk man, it was just those once I started using them it was killing me, I had to stop. The first two vials were nothing out of the ordinary very much bearable. The last ones though I couldn't even do it.

I hadn't heard about quality issues from him. I was actually gonna order some more prami and another vial of tren for my next blast

I heard his gear was great, I wouldn't have tried it if I didn't think so. It just wasn't for me I guess, he's a cooo guy, but I didn't like his gear. There's a source for everyone, I think I'm gonna keep rolling with BGS and Valhalla.

I have bloods to prove what I was running was severely underdosed. Which could have really fucked me up big time with the amount of deca I was using!!

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Sounds like another thread about an unnamed source. Same experiences. I be willing to bet it's the same source.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sounds like another thread about an unnamed source. Same experiences. I be willing to bet it's the same source.

Qué?

df35543ca36fb682effc7e74f391d531.jpg

I ordered some Tren Storm
From Phurious and is not as good as Pharmacom, but I still got tren cough. My only concern was I am standing two 10mL vials side by side, Pharmacom and Phurious and the Phirious vials are smaller. I got about 8.7 ml's out of Phurious vials (price was good so am ok with it) but compared to Pharmacom, I got 10.5mL's out of those! Slightly overfilled! Pharmacom stuff is definitely different, no pip and smoith going in, but the rush if you nick a vein and get tren cough is intense! I would love to see Pharmacom come out with 30mL vials too. Am definitely going to gove Valhalla a shot and I wish I had some money to grab a 3 pac this time! Oh to be full time college student!!

Măndru că sunt Român! Arata le tururor ca iubește Român. Nu uite ca ești Român.

Unnamed? The name is in the title brah...
I meant your experiences are very similar to someone else's experience in another thread. Except in that thread the source wasn't named.
So by my powerful powers of deduction I am assuming he used the same source as you.

I ordered some Tren Storm
From Phurious and is not as good as Pharmacom, but I still got tren cough. My only concern was I am standing two 10mL vials side by side, Pharmacom and Phurious and the Phirious vials are smaller. I got about 8.7 ml's out of Phurious vials (price was good so am ok with it) but compared to Pharmacom, I got 10.5mL's out of those! Slightly overfilled! Pharmacom stuff is definitely different, no pip and smoith going in, but the rush if you nick a vein and get tren cough is intense! I would love to see Pharmacom come out with 30mL vials too. Am definitely going to gove Valhalla a shot and I wish I had some money to grab a 3 pac this time! Oh to be full time college student!!

Măndru că sunt Român! Arata le tururor ca iubește Român. Nu uite ca ești Român.
I thought they looked small. I compared the phurious vial to several different styles of vials(that rhymed lol) and thought there was no way that's 10ml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom