napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharma Representative Intro

Wetworks

Hey everyone,

I'm one of the three Phurious Pharma Reps that will be here on Adrenaline Rush working to help you reach your physical/athletic goals . Happy to be here at the opening of this amazing board. I can tell the admin took there time when developing it! I can't wait to start working with everyone and getting into some great discussions. I look forward to meeting some great people and sharing some knowledge!

Little bit about my background before AR. I'm currently competing in the MPD actually prepping for a show now 13 weeks out and hope all goes well! My first AAS board was Evolutionary didn't agree with some of the things being done around there, so I left and joined SyntheticGenetic founded by some of the guys from Evo ...I'm still active there. I was asked by Phurious if I'd do him the honors of coming over here to help him out and assist this board in growing. Rest is history!

Please contact me with any questions, concerns, or inquiries you may have. That also includes anything order related.

Wetworks said:
Hey everyone,

I'm one of the three Phurious Pharma Reps that will be here on Adrenaline Rush working to help you reach your physical/athletic goals . Happy to be here at the opening of this amazing board. I can tell the admin took there time when developing it! I can't wait to start working with everyone and getting into some great discussions. I look forward to meeting some great people and sharing some knowledge!

Little bit about my background before AR. I'm currently competing in the MPD actually prepping for a show now 13 weeks out and hope all goes well! My first AAS board was Evolutionary didn't agree with some of the things being done around there, so I left and joined SyntheticGenetic founded by some of the guys from Evo ...I'm still active there. I was asked by Phurious if I'd do him the honors of coming over here to help him out and assist this board in growing. Rest is history!

Please contact me with any questions, concerns, or inquiries you may have. That also includes anything order related.

Thank you for the great info and kind words about the forum... Countless time, effort and money was put into this to make it the biggest, best and most innovative forum on the planet....

People like you and companies like phurious are integral in the growth of this family... It is such a breath of fresh air to be in this environment and to have people like you here...

Im very intrigued to see how you do in your competition and anything i can do to help in any way, let me know and you got it!

Welccome to adrenaline rush!

Wetworks said:
Hey everyone,

I remember you from EVO and I also remember you inviting me from EVO over to SG, although I had to use a different Alias, but either way we are happy to have you and PP on board !

I am now free to say this. I have used this labs tren ace and it was pip free. Clean looking gear. And was very good.

Gl with your sales guys. Pretty sure you wont have to deal with any bs here.

Re: RE: Re: Phurious Pharma Representative Intro

JM750 said:
I am now free to say this. I have used this labs tren ace and it was pip free. Clean looking gear. And was very good.

Gl with your sales guys. Pretty sure you wont have to deal with any bs here.
How did u vet your hands on that?

Man fuck this lab. I hate it. JK

I have been using them for a little over a year now. Nothing but great things to say.

Redam said:

I have been using them for a little over a year now. Nothing but great things to say.
Ha geez. I was gonna be like.....

Redam said:

redam upload your old profile pic so I can stare at that sexy bitch

KingWizard said:
Redam said:

redam upload your old profile pic so I can stare at that sexy bitch

Tell me who you are in a PM and I just might

PHURIOUS said:
Redam said:

Got me banned on SG! Last time you're using my account fool!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Phurious Pharma Representative Intro

Wetworks said:
Redam said:

Ya right. Lol.

Wetworks said:
PHURIOUS said:
Redam said:

That could be a blessing! :eek:

It was only a 20 day ban. Lol slap ass time out. Cause I went in there and razzled up some those bitch ass cunts. Lol.

Wetworks said:
PHURIOUS said:
Redam said:

Thats not a big loss. This place is way better. You just dont kno it yet bro

PHURIOUS said:
It was only a 20 day ban. Lol slap ass time out. Cause I went in there and razzled up some those bitch ass cunts. Lol.

LFMAO... that's why kind of verbage man... seriously... that has me cracking up because that's a comment right out of my book!

DylanGemelli said:
Wetworks said:
PHURIOUS said:
Redam said:

Hehe...I don't mind it...I'm very laid back anyways.

It's funny because it was this nig nog (phurious) on my account and everyone thought "I" was going wild.

Wetworks said:
DylanGemelli said:
Wetworks said:
PHURIOUS said:
Redam said:

Hehe...I don't mind it...I'm very laid back anyways.

It's funny because it was this nig nog (phurious) on my account and everyone thought "I" was going wild.

Your at home here now my man... You ALWAYS have a home with me here... trust me...

Top Bottom