napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharma Replacements

LAfit

Just wanted to let everyone see that Phurious sent me some replacements for the low test results. I will be starting these tomorrow, running the same dose as before, 750mg per week. After 5-6 weeks, I will re-run bloods and post them for you guys. Just wanted to let everyone know that PP is a man of his word, thanks PP!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 264
LAfit said:
Just wanted to let everyone see that Phurious sent me some replacements for the low test results. I will be starting these tomorrow, running the same dose as before, 750mg per week. After 5-6 weeks, I will re-run bloods and post them for you guys. Just wanted to let everyone know that PP is a man of his word, thanks PP!

Maybe I missed it..but what happened? If you don't mind me asking..

For some reason on an old batch of cyp he got a low number. So i replaced his 3 vials with the new batch and also threw him two vials to cover the cost of a retest

PHURIOUS PHARMA

LAfit said:

Pure class from both source and recipient! This is how business should be, and will be, done here at AR. Love it!

Yo pp, why are you blocking my fucking emails? Dude you need to get right with me like now!
I AM NOT A JOKE THAT WILL BE PUSHED ASIDE!

5fingerdp said:
Yo pp, why are you blocking my fucking emails? Dude you need to get right with me like now!
I AM NOT A JOKE THAT WILL BE PUSHED ASIDE!

Wtf r u talking about? I dont even know who you are.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Gearedright said:
PP get with me bro....

Guys this is not a wheres my stuff thread. You can either pm me or email me with any concerns thank you.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Gearedright said:
PP get with me bro....

Guys this is not a wheres my stuff thread. You can either pm me or email me with any concerns thank you.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Lol this thread turned out totally different than expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya took a weird turn. Have u had a chance to try the cyp?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Keep us posted bro! And not sure who these other guys are or what the fuck they are talking about but its getting annoying when people jump threads

Sent using Tapatalk

Nice to see a source standing behind his product!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Is all the old batch of cyp gone now ? Only new batch going forward ?

Top Bottom